1. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:I found out from a fan that the band were about to play this song during a concert (don't know which one, 2015 of course) but had to skip it due to technical difficulties. So, it's only been played twice live I think.
    I think that was either in Toronto or Montreal.
  2. Apparently people are still passionate about this song 5 years later, and still think it should have been the first single of SOI These 3 comments appear together in my video of the song:

3. truly a brilliant song. And I love the story behind it.
  4. Very good song indeed.
  5. Overrated.
  6. One of the best U2 songs of the last 20 years.
  7. Doubt it would work as a radio song... this is where you can reach me now had that quality. But Crystall i a killer, 12mix just nails it! And I love that Miss you snippet!
  8. Dean has 3 YouTube accounts but under different names?
  9. Yes it was Toronto 2. Instead Stephanie (a fan) got to play Angel of Harlem with them and when she was done she just started playing All I Want Is You. It was pretty incredible. Seeing Chrystal Ballroom would have been cool. Seeing a fan play 2 songs in a row, and totally taking the lead on the 2nd with the banding going "oh all right, lets do this"....I don't know if that's ever happened.
  10. Lol, California is the song I love most of SOI, that’s what should have been the first single. Crystal ballroom is better than the miracle though imo (even though I’ve grown to quite like the miracle) don’t know about crystal ballroom being a good album opener right enough. We’ve got all the songs one way or another so I’ll just enjoy them all.