1. Originally posted by Koos1984:And how can you not love the Vertigo Tour version of Bullet? It's an excellent version. I like the softer guitar effects at the end. And I also like SBS intro. It worked well.
    Yes, SBS > Bullet is a great transition.
  2. What about the bluesy guitar solo. Too bad he doesn't do that anymore.
  3. I don't care. I really like the IE tour version of Bullet, just like Welsh_Edge.
  4. I have seen U2 lots of times, and Bullit always makes the set list. Also like the IE tour version of it.
  5. IE Tour version is awesome
  6. I guess you didn't see them in 2009, 2010 nor 2011 then

I didn't say I don't like Bullet... It's just that only the Zoo TV version stands out head and shoulders above all the rest. Or, another way to say it: Bullet is only a highlight on Zoo TV bootlegs for me.
  7. For me it was vertigo tour were it was weakest and needed the break from the 360tour - Love the Boston 2001 version PoPMart and ZOO TV but im really feeling these I&E tour versions i particularly like 11/11/2015 paris.
  8. Originally posted by hawkmoon_269:For me it was vertigo tour were it was weakest and needed the break from the 360tour - Love the Boston 2001 version PoPMart and ZOO TV but im really feeling these I&E tour versions i particularly like 11/11/2015 paris.
    I don't agree. The Vertigo Tour version of Bullet was nice with the softer guitar solo and softer guitar effects. It's one of my favorite versions of Bullet. I find it better than Elevation and PopMart versions. I think it needed a break because it didn't fit in the 360 setlist or on the 360 stage. They play it almost every tour. I like how they try to improve it every time.
  9. How have we missed this?