1. Listening now! This is glorious.
  2. Excellent quality, thanks. I just hope we'll hear Acrobat and Exit in Part Two.
  3. I'm going to download, split and listen closely to every song. Then I'll catalogue them and upload them as audio files for everyone to listen
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:I don't know exactly where to post this, but... "The Last Of The Rockstars" has done it again. Here's 2 hours of soundboard (not IEM!) recordings from the I&E, JT30 and E&I tours It's all mixed and from different gigs and some of the transitions are a bit abrupt (NYD into Bad, for example), but the sound quality is consistently incredible. Magnificent is from Amsterdam4 (ignore that - it's from the 360 tour!), ASOH is from Vancouver but the spoken intro is edited (actually, taking out Bono's reference to the Vancouver city itself!), Bad is from Brazil, Landlady is from Milan, Dirty Day is surprisingly from none of the actual concerts where it was played but from a rehearsal instead (probably Belfast), so on and so forth. All in all it's a very, very enjoyable listen and a great ride through the latest tours.

1. Intro
    2. The Blackout
    3. Lights Of Home
    4. Beautiful Day
    5. Magnificent
    6. I Will Follow
    7. Out Of Control
    8. Gloria
    9. Two Hearts Beat As One
    10. All Because Of You
    11. Red Flag Day
    12. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    13. Iris
    14. Cedarwood Road
    15. Landlady
    16. A Sort Of Homecoming
    17. New Year's Day
    18. Bad
    19. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    20. Raised By Wolves
    21. Until The End Of The World
    22. Dirty Day
    23. Zoo Station
    24. The Fly
    25. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

[YouTube Video]
    How are those sbd and not iem? Like bad from Brazil or landlady from Milan
  5. I've done a very diagonal listening and all of it sounded pretty soundboardish to me with virtually no clicks, counts, interferences nor any of the usual defects suspects that give IEMs away. I might be wrong though, you have a better knowledge on this and I'll be glad to correct my statement if you prove me wrong
  6. Pretty sure ASOH from Vancouver and Bad from Brazil is from my recordings. Not a sbd
  7. I listened to it in low volume and smartphone speaker earlier and I was pretty sure about what I heard, but now I've put on a proper set of Sennheiser headphones and now I do notice a cut in the "oh here we are again (///) trying to find some magic" ASOH speech - I was basing my judgement on the fact that the cut was inaudible, but now I can distinguish it rather clearly. And once the crowd goes a bit more silent it sounds virtually identical to your mix. The crowd at the beggining of the crowd sounds much different to your mix though, they probably have mixed additional audience noise from one single concert in order to make all the different sources sound homogeneous. But it's quite cleverly mixed, they even "cheer" when they recognise the ASOH lyrics.
  8. Two Hearts is a upgrade from any recordings I've heard!
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:I don't know exactly where to post this, but... "The Last Of The Rockstars" has done it again. Here's 2 hours of soundboard (not IEM!) recordings from the I&E, JT30 and E&I tours It's all mixed and from different gigs and some of the transitions are a bit abrupt (NYD into Bad, for example), but the sound quality is consistently incredible. Magnificent is from Amsterdam4 (ignore that - it's from the 360 tour!), ASOH is from Vancouver but the spoken intro is edited (actually, taking out Bono's reference to the Vancouver city itself!), Bad is from Brazil, Landlady is from Milan, Dirty Day is surprisingly from none of the actual concerts where it was played but from a rehearsal instead (probably Belfast), so on and so forth. All in all it's a very, very enjoyable listen and a great ride through the latest tours.

1. Intro
    2. The Blackout
    3. Lights Of Home
    4. Beautiful Day
    5. Magnificent
    6. I Will Follow
    7. Out Of Control
    8. Gloria
    9. Two Hearts Beat As One
    10. All Because Of You
    11. Red Flag Day
    12. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    13. Iris
    14. Cedarwood Road
    15. Landlady
    16. A Sort Of Homecoming
    17. New Year's Day
    18. Bad
    19. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    20. Raised By Wolves
    21. Until The End Of The World
    22. Dirty Day
    23. Zoo Station
    24. The Fly
    25. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

[YouTube Video]

I saw this on youtube and did a quick listen, I thought it was a compilation of previous official live songs
  10. Funny. Several of these songs are from my soundcloud that never got a full release (Zoo Station + Wild Horses, from Dublin 4). Most are from IEM/AUD mixes
  11. Originally posted by hoserama:Funny. Several of these songs are from my soundcloud that never got a full release (Zoo Station + Wild Horses, from Dublin 4). Most are from IEM/AUD mixes
    So you are Last of The Rockstars
  12. Unintentionally!