1. Originally posted by hoserama:Funny. Several of these songs are from my soundcloud that never got a full release (Zoo Station + Wild Horses, from Dublin 4). Most are from IEM/AUD mixes
    Wow, so we could label the compilation as "Live Under Hoserama Skies" eh? Well, this comes as a slight disappointment, I was hoping that this guy or gang had really did it again and brought some truly unique content like the R&H outtakes from a couple of years back. Oh well
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Wow, so we could label the compilation as "Live Under Hoserama Skies" eh? Well, this comes as a slight disappointment, I was hoping that this guy or gang had really did it again and brought some truly unique content like the R&H outtakes from a couple of years back. Oh well
    The weirdest one for me is the Yahweh from U23D
  3. Beautiful Day is from the Paris BluRay right?
  4. Probably not from the bluray but from the HBO broadcasts instead?
  5. The drums during Wold Horses are amazing.
  6. For dirty day in Berlin does bono come in a bar late? I know for one of the Dublin performances he did but I think he did in Berlin as well and the band just went with it, which I admit would be unusual as they usually stick to the ear monitors cues. Maybe someone could have a listen see if they agree.
  7. I think Still Haven't Found came from from the 2017 subscriber gift
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:For dirty day in Berlin does bono come in a bar late? I know for one of the Dublin performances he did but I think he did in Berlin as well and the band just went with it, which I admit would be unusual as they usually stick to the ear monitors cues. Maybe someone could have a listen see if they agree.
    I think he does this on purpose... My little theory: some songs make him feel like someone he's not or doesn't want to be anymore. So he uses tricks and/or a little character/theater to still make it work. Dirty Day is a good example, very different vocals and a bit more of a "storytelling" style. Acrobat is a song he needs a "character" for in order to do it...