1. The Miracle is superb. An ode to ART (the song is just an ode to Music). LOVE IT.

Sleep Like A Baby and Reach Me Now have disappointed me sadly. Will watch the rest when I get another few spare minutes!
  2. so far I have seen the ones posted on the previous page... dont really like any of them tbh
  3. Anyone catch the 'I can't change the world but I can change the world in me' ending in The Miracle? That caught my eye.
  4. Watching the video's now, skipped Miracle and SFS since I don't like those songs, the video's are not very special imo but it's been a while since I heard the album and I have to say it's still a very good one.
  5. Originally posted by bartajax:Watching the video's now, skipped Miracle and SFS since I don't like those songs, the video's are not very special imo but it's been a while since I heard the album and I have to say it's still a very good one.
    The Miracle vid is superb, and Im not particularly fond on the song itself
  6. Watched them all (including Crystal Ballroom) and I think they're all very good. I especially liked Volcano and California.
  7. Will check that one out soon. I liked Wolves and Sleep Like A Baby.
  8. YouTube playlist of all he films on YouTube! Let me know if there are more on YouTube..

Films of iNNOCENCE:
  9. Only watched The Miracle. Filmed in Belfast and no more than a few hundred yards from my childhood home
  10. this street art is not really my thing im afraid
  11. So they removed all videos now??! I thought last night let's watch this tomorrow when I have less work to do, and now...