1. You've got to go and buy it now, Ali
  2. Originally posted by Ali709:So they removed all videos now??! I thought last night let's watch this tomorrow when I have less work to do, a
    nd now...

the same happened to me
  3. I'm curious about this... if anyone knows of where I might get my hands on a torrent and would like to PM me that'd be great. I wanna see if it is worth buying.
  4. I have sent you a PM, Kris, with my detailed impressions on the film......
  5. I think the films are pretty interesting, but I would probably only buy it if it came on some sort of physical medium.
  6. Haha, I guess you are not a fan.

I don't know really. I really like the California (!!), Troubles, Reach, Baby and Cedarwood films, some parts of the Miracle and Vulcan vids are nice, but the other ones are pretty dull
  7. I liked them as a whole actually, some are quite nice. I expected something different for the Ballroom though.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:I liked them as a whole actually, some are quite nice. I expected something different for the Ballroom though.
    Same same same here. Finally got to watch them all yesterday... Cedarwood Road is great, and so is Raised By Wolves. I enjoyed The Troubles very much, although I can understand those who don't like it. I liked EBW, specially the version with the alternate audio. And The Miracle is still very good

But Crystal Ballroom, Reach me Now and Sleep Like A Baby are missed chances sadly Iris, on the other hand, is surprisingly good for a song that I rate among the album's weakest. Volcano didn't really get anywhere since it's basically a music video (although a good one at that). I thought Song For Someone would move me a bit after the "For the people of Omagh" start, but it didn't. Weak song, weak video.
  9. I read on Twitter there was a Alternative mix for Every Breaking Wave on Films of Innocence. Does anybody have the details on this version? I have listen to both the video version and the album version that came with my US iTunes download it is not the Alt Version.
    I'm just want the audio PM if you know where I can get it. There is a version on Youtube but it is "water marked".

10. Originally posted by dhaygood:I read on Twitter there was a Alternative mix for Every Breaking Wave on Films of Innocence. Does anybody have the details on this version? I have listen to both the video version and the album version that came with my US iTunes download it is not the Alt Version.
    I'm just want the audio PM if you know where I can get it. There is a version on Youtube but it is "water marked".

[YouTube Video]
    I uploaded that version to Youtube - it's the only one that we currently have. You can extract the audio off the video just typing "youtube to mp3" on Google

More info on the different EBW version can be found here (and in the following posts): http://www.u2start.com/topic/by-post/581146/
  11. There's a lot of street art. EBW was nice because it felt different than the rest of the street art.