1. Love the sound on this one, great recording.

Currently listening to Bad, me thinks Bono may have been a little hazy with the lyrics due to celebrating his birthday
  2. At the beginning of Love Is Blindness Bono whispers something. Anyone can make sense of what he says? Bono was reciting Yeats poems that leg, I wonder if it's another poem.

3. +1 . I love UTEOTW form Rotterdam show

I m going to listen this show again tomorrow !!
  4. i listened this show today...great show ... I like The fly very much
  5. I was a part of 'one of the smartest rock n' roll audiences in the world'
    So thanks for the compliment, Bono.

I will definitely give it another listen the next few days.
  6. Downloading this tonight!!! I'm pretty excited after reading the comments here!
  7. Well chosen this one. Before the show I 'd been a big fan for many years, but after attending this gig I became "a believer" (..cause everything you know is wrong ..) . U2 had done what only few big bands can do: reinvent themselves with an ironic smile while looking in the rearviewmiror.
  8. hands down, one of the best nights from this magical tour.
  9. i've had this on cassette since 93. one of my fave and best sounding aud shows. This one and Keil are my two fave from that leg of tour.

j
  10. 24th anniversary of this magical show. Time to remember and enjoy! (if anyone doesn't have or remember it, jus tread the passionate comments from this thread and convince yourself that you do need to have this bootleg).

11. I'll download and listen to this show today is I can
    Looks awesome
  12. it's been 24 years ago:T