2015-05-22 - Phoenix
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by opsopcopolis:[..]
    Those are the only ones I've put up so far. I have a lot of great ones of Edge, but for some reason Bono was waaaaaay harder to photograph. I'm happy to put up more if you'd like
    Great job!!! Thanks for the recordings and the great pics!!!
  2. Originally posted by opsopcopolis:[..]
    Those are the only ones I've put up so far. I have a lot of great ones of Edge, but for some reason Bono was waaaaaay harder to photograph. I'm happy to put up more if you'd like

Yes I would be happy! Always looking for great high res pics.. Do you have a link to the Flickr set?
  3. LOL, yes, even upset, B-man is always classy and witty.
  4. I can understand why that guy acted that way.
    Many of us would have done the same.
  5. I'm sure it was no joke for the security team when he started kissing the band and didn't want to leave.
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Yes I would be happy! Always looking for great high res pics.. Do you have a link to the Flickr set?
    Just added a few more. Here's the link https://www.flickr.com/gp/33267159@N04/s8sc39

I probably took 200, but I'm very picky about only sharing the best looking ones

As for the fan onstage I didn't think Bono seemed upset, more amused. Larry was the one who didn't want any part of it.

There were a few good moments that I wouldn't have noticed being further away (and wish I had caught on film). Bono's face when he screwed up the piano in Sweetest thing is one and the other was during Blinding Lights. Edge accidentally got the head of his guitar stuck in the cables that the lights were hanging from along the walkway and then proceeded to laugh to himself about it.
  7. C'mon, the guy's dream came true. Give him a break.
  8. Originally posted by opsopcopolis:[..]
    Just added a few more. Here's the link https://www.flickr.com/gp/33267159@N04/s8sc39

I probably took 200, but I'm very picky about only sharing the best looking ones

As for the fan onstage I didn't think Bono seemed upset, more amused. Larry was the one who didn't want any part of it.

There were a few good moments that I wouldn't have noticed being further away (and wish I had caught on film). Bono's face when he screwed up the piano in Sweetest thing is one and the other was during Blinding Lights. Edge accidentally got the head of his guitar stuck in the cables that the lights were hanging from along the walkway and then proceeded to laugh to himself about it.
    Great stuff! Thanks, good thing about selecting the best. People take and share so many photos these days.. If you don't mind I'll reupload some to our photo pages.

Will you attend more shows this or next leg as well?
  9. If they don't play it at least in nights 4 or 5 where available, I'm counting on it replacing Hands in Europe.
    But in the meantime, Caird Hall is in Vancouver.

I wonder if they'll ban him (Bono) of continue getting fans on stage. I can see them telling him that that's a no-no from now on. (or at least fans larger and heavier than them).
  10. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    If they don't play it at least in nights 4 or 5 where available, I'm counting on it replacing Hands in Europe.
    But in the meantime, Caird Hall is in Vancouver.

[..]
    I wonder if they'll ban him (Bono) of continue getting fans on stage. I can see them telling him that that's a no-no from now on. (or at least fans larger and heavier than them).
    If he bans fans larger than him we won't see many males on stage again I guess
  11. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Great stuff! Thanks, good thing about selecting the best. People take and share so many photos these days.. If you don't mind I'll reupload some to our photo pages.

Will you attend more shows this or next leg as well?
    Go right ahead! You're welcome to use them wherever. Probably not on this leg. I live in Washington, DC and these were just the most convenient shows because of this long weekend. Hoping they come through DC on the next leg in which case I'll be there!