2015-05-22 - Phoenix
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. I didn't wanted to use those words
  2. I don't blame the fan for going wild with our idols. I'd do the same. But as a fan you know that when you get upstage it's only for a song, max. He was making it very difficult for the band to play Sweetest Thing.
  3. Originally posted by opsopcopolis:[..]
    Go right ahead! You're welcome to use them wherever. Probably not on this leg. I live in Washington, DC and these were just the most convenient shows because of this long weekend. Hoping they come through DC on the next leg in which case I'll be there!

Thanks!

I'll be in DC early August after attending the third MSG show, I owe you a beer for these great photos and bootlegs. Cheers
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Thanks!

I'll be in DC early August after attending the third MSG show, I owe you a beer for these great photos and bootlegs. Cheers
    I'll be here!
  5. Originally posted by opsopcopolis:[..]
    Just added a few more. Here's the link https://www.flickr.com/gp/33267159@N04/s8sc39

I probably took 200, but I'm very picky about only sharing the best looking ones

As for the fan onstage I didn't think Bono seemed upset, more amused. Larry was the one who didn't want any part of it.

There were a few good moments that I wouldn't have noticed being further away (and wish I had caught on film). Bono's face when he screwed up the piano in Sweetest thing is one and the other was during Blinding Lights. Edge accidentally got the head of his guitar stuck in the cables that the lights were hanging from along the walkway and then proceeded to laugh to himself about it.

great photos and even better stories you share here! thank you so much
  6. And now I'm noticing that Bono sang Cedarwood Road like the album version (the "if the door is open it isn't theft" part). Sorry, I know it's late in the game, but this is new in the tour, I think.
  7. Added a new bootleg for each Phoenix show, from u22utoo.
  8. What's the best sounding boots from the Phoenix shows?
  9. I say opsopcopolis' source is slightly better. His Phoenix 1 boot is my favorite of the tour so far. He captured the live feeling quite well. Between songs you can hear a guy constantly asking for NYD, but I don't mind.
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:I say opsopcopolis' source is slightly better. His Phoenix 1 boot is my favorite of the tour so far. He captured the live feeling quite well. Between songs you can hear a guy constantly asking for NYD, but I don't mind.
    Just listening to a few samples now. Amazing quality