2015-11-28 - Dublin
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Angel of Harlem was LOUD last night. Biggest reception of the night. As much as I've had enough of the song it really does get the casuals well into it.
  2. well, i think vertigo is always a great song, especially live.
  3. Vertigo sits perfectly on that opening quartet and all the better if they can mix the song up occasionally. Always nice to see a nice impromptu moment. When I saw Bono rally Adam and Larry together inthiught the night was going to achieve lift off.
  4. There's so much energy in the opening four songs. It would be nice if they mixed it up a little bit though, even if they just alternate Vertigo between 2nd and 3rd. It's great to have Gloria and The Electric Co. back as regulars, but I think they needed a fourth song for the cities with four shows. They showed at the Roxy that they can do 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, so it's really disappointing that it never made its way into the regular shows. Still, there's much fun to be had until Iris hits you.
  5. Ne me quitte pas....

6. I was saying this last night. There's so much energy in the first four songs that when Iris arrived, there's a nosedive in the energy. They need something to slowly settle it. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock would do the job perfectly.
  7. One of the best performances of Zooropa this tour imo. Amazing.

8. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Incredible snippet. Shivers every time, he sings it perfect. The French also said he did a remarkable job, fluently.
    It was amazing.... and wait till Paris3 and 4... everyone will be in tears
  9. Is there any audio of Dublin3 ?