2015-11-28 - Dublin
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Not sure what the lasting impressions will be from those who weren't there, particularly given the tired night 4 chat, so I'll just say this:

it was a truly unbelievable weekend with great people, great shows, and all set in a city where (and when) the spirit of the band was running strong. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.
  2. Dublin 3 was "the-bomb..."

...but I was pretty early in - 2nd row main stage, North Adam's side (and Bad + One on the rail )
    - in fact that early that the merchandise stand hadn't unpacked the green event shirt...

...but luckily I managed to get two on Saturday: one for Pasta and one for me

OK...there are obviously far more interesting things to share about the two last Dublin shows, but the heart is still green today

3. ...and now for something completely different...

[dublin#4]

(both pictures taken with my ancient htc desireZ)

4. Better than a support act.
  5. Originally posted by Ross1441:Not sure what the lasting impressions will be from those who weren't there, particularly given the tired night 4 chat, so I'll just say this:

it was a truly unbelievable weekend with great people, great shows, and all set in a city where (and when) the spirit of the band was running strong. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.
    Would echo that - a quite amazing weekend (and perfect way on Saturday to bring up my 50th show since the first one in 1993). If I had one nit to pick it's that I would reverse night 3 & 4, just that night 3 was so epic night 4 could never be quite as good as that one (not that it wasn't a great show, loved both of them). Hard to imagine the homecoming shows could have gone any better.
  6. Back home from Dublin 4, fantastic weekend in Dublin and a fantastic performance. Looking back I'm still a little surprised they didn't throw something new into the mix for what was intended for the last show of the tour, home town after all. Still a great show thou'
  7. I only saw the last show in Dublin and as great as it was, I just felt it was lacking that Last Night In Dublin feel .
    I appreciate some people might or will say what the hell is he on about it was an amazing night, I am not saying it wasn`t , I just felt the two shows I saw in London nights 3 and 4 were slightly better.
    But there was no where else in the world I would rather have been on Saturday night.
  8. the Dublin tour shirt is ugly
  9. Originally posted by u2lemonman:I only saw the last show in Dublin and as great as it was, I just felt it was lacking that Last Night In Dublin feel .
    I appreciate some people might or will say what the hell is he on about it was an amazing night, I am not saying it wasn`t , I just felt the two shows I saw in London nights 3 and 4 were slightly better.
    But there was no where else in the world I would rather have been on Saturday night.
    Friday night was the best of the 4, Tuesday night was second best
  10. So, it's been a week since the gig of my life. Dublin 2. What an unbelievably epic night!
    Managed to shake Larry's hand when he did the barrier walk after coming out of the screen during EBTRRT! Epic!