1. I had suffered a nervous breakdown last month and my family and my friends prayered help me to recover from the disease and U2’s music gave me also a positive change to my life.

I’ll be good for now and every day gets better and better.

And Thank You U2start (again):

Especially for: Remy and Sergio (our U2start creator thank You for all the amazing bootlegs that you given the from last 9 years) and Joyce and Matt (for the site moderation) with Gerard and Tim.

And (sorry for the German language for the moderators):

Ich danke auch euch Kirsten und Jana, ich mag euch sehr-sehr und die Deutschen auch und ich würde mich freuen wenn wir uns einmal treffen würden.

Wahrt ihr schon mal auf dem Plattensee?
    Mein Vater hat dort eine Villa und es ist ca. 50 meter bis zum Balaton.
    Ich lade euch ein wenn ihr drauf Zeit und Lust habt.
    Schickt mir ein mail hier in U2start und wir diskutieren darüber.
  2. Thank you for your kind words, I hope you are close to recovery. Happy to hear we and U2 play a (very small) part in making things better. It looks like you are very positive (now) which is great, good to have you back here again. Hope you can enjoy this amazing tour and all that it brings. Take care and get well soon!
  3. Thank You Remy!
    I will follow U2start every time
  4. jawis, whatever happened exactly, I'm glad you're recovering!
    and wow what a generous offer, I feel honored
  5. Danke

My house is free in this summer and when you come in August some time, I wait for you.
  6. Originally posted by Jawis:I had suffered a nervous breakdown last month and my family and my friends prayered help me to recover from the disease and U2’s music gave me also a positive change to my life.

I’ll be good for now and every day gets better and better.

And Thank You U2start (again):

Especially for: Remy and Sergio (our U2start creator thank You for all the amazing bootlegs that you given the from last 9 years) and Joyce and Matt (for the site moderation) with Gerard and Tim.

And (sorry for the German language for the moderators):

Ich danke auch euch Kirsten und Jana, ich mag euch sehr-sehr und die Deutschen auch und ich würde mich freuen wenn wir uns einmal treffen würden.

Wahrt ihr schon mal auf dem Plattensee?
    Mein Vater hat dort eine Villa und es ist ca. 50 meter bis zum Balaton.
    Ich lade euch ein wenn ihr drauf Zeit und Lust habt.
    Schickt mir ein mail hier in U2start und wir diskutieren darüber.
    i hear you and know what its like..
    i have a hard time breaking out of this on my own..
    help is needed and its great we have family as support..
    dont forget to talk about it bottling up is understandable
    but release the anxiety is better..
    and you always have us..
    i have a big bias for the mentally ill..
    bc i know what its like to not find a release..
    and to handle pressure all on your own with only words
    and a touch for comfort its hard but
    prayers help im a firm believer..
    keep holding on to what you got in the positives..
    and disregard the negatives and it should be smooth sailing for you..
    i know its easier said than done and i know it also takes time
    but u2s music does help..
  7. Thank you for the kindly words Buttons!
  8. Sorry to read that, Jimmy. I'm glad you're recovering though!

See you around
  9. no worries jawis

i talked to my psychiatrist
    and she said my meds are good
    and theres nothing i can do about the stress
    and anxiety but she said she will write a script for me
    and she did a literal script
    you know what the script said(funny psychiatrist)
    its said
    BREATH
    lol
    so my folks keep telling m to breath now
    it does help..its produces something good for the brain
    endorphins..
  10. So glad that this community can double as a true living space for people to come and get a nice break from the outside world sometimes...lord knows we all need it. Grateful to be a part of this community and to help facilitate in any ways that I can. Today is a proud day for me to be a part of this website!

Love to all

-Matt
  11. Dear Jawis,

Sorry to hear you had such a hard time. Very glad it's getting better and I'm honoured you've mentioned my name in your thanks.
    Things like this make me feel that I'm participating in something bigger than myself and this is a wonderful feeling!
    I wish you strenght and lots of fun for the coming times ahead - we got a lovely tour on our hands!
  12. Same here. Sorry that you went through a hard time last month, but I'm glad you're recovering already. We're always here for whatever you might want to talk about, U2 related or not. Best wishes Jimmy, hugs from Spain