1. Hey, we don't know each other but I get you, I was (kinda am) in a very similar spot... Take care of yourself, put some U2 nice and loud everyday, you sure gonna feel better. Big hug
  2. Happy to hear you're feeling better!!
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:Same here. Sorry that you went through a hard time last month, but I'm glad you're recovering already. We're always here for whatever you might want to talk about, U2 related or not. Best wishes Jimmy, hugs from Spain
    Thank You Sergio, I wish to see you some time in my life to trip to Spain with a future girlfriend to see your band playing the best songs of your lives.
  4. Thanks Nick!
    I wish to you a good concerts in NY! And I hope your wish came true that U2 plays your best song!
  5. Originally posted by cqleonardo:Hey, we don't know each other but I get you, I was (kinda am) in a very similar spot... Take care of yourself, put some U2 nice and loud everyday, you sure gonna feel better. Big hug
    Thank You Leonardo!

I will follow your words!

And U2 helps really everybody in the world.
  6. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Dear Jawis,

Sorry to hear you had such a hard time. Very glad it's getting better and I'm honoured you've mentioned my name in your thanks.
    Things like this make me feel that I'm participating in something bigger than myself and this is a wonderful feeling!
    I wish you strenght and lots of fun for the coming times ahead - we got a lovely tour on our hands!
    I'd like to see our band in Turin, with playing Crystal Ballroom or (sorry spoiler) Mofo full band
  7. Originally posted by Jawis:[..]
    Thank You Sergio, I wish to see you some time in my life to trip to Spain with a future girlfriend to see your band playing the best songs of your lives.
    I'll make sure you have backstage passes
  8. Okay, that was a cumpliment
  9. And I wish you that our favourite song Sick Puppy played (when do you the accords of it)
  10. You are really a very-very good musical talent, your cover of Ordinary Love is amazing!
  11. jawis, hope your feeling better. I have been suffering from anxiety and depression for most of my teen life and i know U2 play a big role in making me feel better putting on any song at a time of discomfort can really make one's self feel better ,

it is bands like U2 who deserve u2start to really make fans feel closer although we are minority of fans we are very much share the same love for u2 and make this site a great one to be apart of the creators of this site and everyone else apart of its running are doing a great thing for the fans, cheers!