1. We've posted an IEM/audience matrix (the one referred to earlier) on our show pages for both the Toronto 1 and Toronto 2 shows from last year. They sound great. (and some great songs in these setlists too!)

Both are available in FLAC (lossless) and MP3, and both come with audio samples.

Enjoy
  2. Originally posted by Remy:We've posted an IEM/audience matrix (the one referred to earlier) on our show pages for both the Toronto 1 and Toronto 2 shows from last year. They sound great. (and some great songs in these setlists too!)

Both are available in FLAC (lossless) and MP3, and both come with audio samples.

Enjoy
    This is great.

Love Edge's shimmer in Bad whilst Bono is snippeting MOS.

3. Fulfilling deanallison's request, we have Birdman's ALD/AUD matrix of 2001-04-28 Phoenix. The other request will come soon.
  4. Thank you Cesar, as with the last one it's much appreciated. Two requests and both fulfilled. Elevation tour collection has taken a sudden jump lately. Can I just say as well because I've never really taken the time to do so, thanks to everyone who make this site exist and give us all these great bootlegs I'm a big collector and it's made really easy on here to get everything done, even down to how to convert flac so again a huge thanks to you all.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Thank you Cesar, as with the last one it's much appreciated. Two requests and both fulfilled. Elevation tour collection has taken a sudden jump lately. Can I just say as well because I've never really taken the time to do so, thanks to everyone who make this site exist and give us all these great bootlegs I'm a big collector and it's made really easy on here to get everything done, even down to how to convert flac so again a huge thanks to you all.
    Our pleasure Dean. Thanks for the kind words
  6. Now in our pages, the Abisu Rekodo bootleg of 2001-05-14 Lexington, Kentucky.
  7. The recording of 1985-05-25 Adenau/Koblenz that discohype submitted is now in our show pages. I merged the two parts of 40 into just one file.
  8. As mentioned in other thread, we have now Minerva Velasquez' 1987-12-20 Tempe. This is a great bootleg, one of my JT favorites.
  9. Thank you César!
  10. i've just checked, these are 2 different sources for 1985-05-25 Adenau/Koblenz ;-)