1. I was torn between miracle and every breaking wave, I voted for every breaking wave. It gets a big response live at the shows and crowds have begun to embrace it, getting out their phones and turning lights on etc.. Turning arenas into the milky way as Bono would say. I love seeing it.

The miracle on the other hand, until I saw it, with a good crowd, was flat. But find a loud crowd and the energy is great. Thoroughly impressive
  2. Iris & Raised By Wolves
  3. Wolves takes the top spot for me with Cedarwood Rd and Iris battling it out for second.

Everything about Wolves; the lead in, the performance, the visuals, the music itself, the outro, has such a huge amount of intensity that the first time I saw it in person I was speechless and entirely drawn in.
  4. Originally posted by dylbagz:I was torn between miracle and every breaking wave, I voted for every breaking wave. It gets a big response live at the shows and crowds have begun to embrace it, getting out their phones and turning lights on etc.. Turning arenas into the milky way as Bono would say. I love seeing it.

The miracle on the other hand, until I saw it, with a good crowd, was flat. But find a loud crowd and the energy is great. Thoroughly impressive
    I'm really glad you said that. I liked Every Breaking Wave a lot when I aw them (Night 1 was better than Night 2). I loved the lights off and cellphone lights shining. My one disappointment is that it doesn't compare to the Radio Mix which is just amazing.

A little off topic for a sec but I can't believe the difference between that version and the album version. Same words but totally different feels. The album version actually feels somewhat hopeful where the radio mix rips your heart out.

That being said, I voted for Wolves. Wow. What a sound live. I wondered how they might pull it off and boy do they ever! I think it should definitely be the lsat single. (#IWantAKanyeRemix)
  5. Wolves, for all the reasons that have already been said. (Also have to add, despite the dark subject matter and added intensity live, it is my 2-year old daughter's favorite song off of SOI. We watch a video clip I took of it from Chicago 4 quite often...maybe I will have to get her that "cute" kids' shirt of the song?

Hard to pick, though - Cedarwood Road is a close second as it completely rocks the house and Bono walking down the road live is fantastic.
  6. All of them, except Every Breaking Wave...

I chose Iris, but Cedarwood Road and Raised by Wolves are big highlights too
  7. Originally posted by fleavox:All of them, except Every Breaking Wave...

have to agree. although I know when they finally decide to pull it out, this is where you can reach me now will take over the top spot!
  8. Originally posted by fleavox:All of them, except Every Breaking Wave...

have to agree. although I know when they finally decide to pull it out, this is where you can reach me now will take over the top spot!
  9. Originally posted by kris_smith87:[..]
    I'm really glad you said that. I liked Every Breaking Wave a lot when I aw them (Night 1 was better than Night 2). I loved the lights off and cellphone lights shining. My one disappointment is that it doesn't compare to the Radio Mix which is just amazing.

A little off topic for a sec but I can't believe the difference between that version and the album version. Same words but totally different feels. The album version actually feels somewhat hopeful where the radio mix rips your heart out.

That being said, I voted for Wolves. Wow. What a sound live. I wondered how they might pull it off and boy do they ever! I think it should definitely be the lsat single. (#IWantAKanyeRemix)
    I have to agree with you on this, We were both at the two Toronto shows and EBW was a real highlight for me on Night one (which was otherwise kind of bland).
  10. Listening to Boston 2 right now and I'm on the SBS outro to RBW 6 o'clock news snippet. DAMN its amazing
  11. Only thing missing is Please into SBS
  12. - Song For Someone