1. hey guys wondering thoughts on best and worst show from leg 1?
  2. Vancouver I or New York VII
  3. 1 vote Vancouver 1 for best
    1 vote New York 2 for worst
  4. NY2 was one of the best nights of my life! I dont think its fair to call any show the worst- especially based on grainy youtube vids or a setlist. The whole leg has just been incredible.
  5. Originally posted by AllBeacauseOfZoo:[..]
    NY2 was one of the best nights of my life! I dont think its fair to call any show the worst- especially based on grainy youtube vids or a setlist. The whole leg has just been incredible.
  6. Best: Los Angeles 5 and Boston 3
    Worst: Toronto 2
  7. Do you not agree that judging shows simply based on streaming them online and/or setlist variation is a bad idea?

I guess by the setlist variation criteria at least we would all judge Zoo TV to be a complete failure, too. Man am I glad I missed that crappy first leg back in 92!
  8. I saw 12 shows on the leg. I haven't listened to any other shows, so I won't include them

Best

Chicago 5 and NY 8

Followed by NY 1 and Boston 3

Worst

Toronto 1
  9. Originally posted by AllBeacauseOfZoo:[..]
    NY2 was one of the best nights of my life! I dont think its fair to call any show the worst- especially based on grainy youtube vids or a setlist. The whole leg has just been incredible.
    There were about 6 shows that I saw that weren't as good as NY 2, maybe even more. Let alone shows that I didn't see. I don't think he knows much
  10. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]
    Do you not agree that judging shows simply based on streaming them online and/or setlist variation is a bad idea?

I guess by the setlist variation criteria at least we would all judge Zoo TV to be a complete failure, too. Man am I glad I missed that crappy first leg back in 92!
    Well, don't we judge and rate shows from 1978 to 2005 just from the bootlegs, without having attended those shows?

(Yes, I'm assuming most of us starting to attend shows on the Vertigo Tour, but I know some did earlier, and some later)
  11. Yea night 2 was awesome.
  12. Vancouver I and Chicago 3 are my best
    I don't have a worst, I liked all the concerts in some kinda of way