1. how many can I pick up for best show?
  2. LA 5 the best, LA 3 the best for the ATYCLB fan in me, maybe Toronto 1 for the least best.

3. Funny. I thought Toronto 1 was amazing! Better than night 2
  4. AZ 2 was the worst audience I've ever experienced at a U2 showand maybe at any show, band was still making it happen though. great Streets that night.(360 rosebowl and radiohead Hollywood bowl close 2nd and 3rd for worst audience) - AZ 2 worst...so far

Boston 3 was one of the best audiences anywhere ever, and crystal ballroom/miss you IS a tour highlight...and even though this Gretchen chick was given the cue by bono and edge to solo as the band was about to stretch AIWIY into uncharted territory, she just stopped playing and RUINED what the band was trying with the song - still Boston 3 best.
    LA 1 Streets is worth listening to the entire show to hear, by the way 3 LA shows this leg and the best audiences ive ever been in for any LA show, except Petty.
    I haven't heard/seen half the shows this leg yet, listening to Chicago 3 now, so I am REALLY interested in everyones thoughts on this topic. It could be just as simple as the setlist changes to create the best shows, but Im curious if there are some Gems that the band is just on fire and even slightest changes in playing are noticeable and for the better, NY5 comes to mind.
  5. band pretty locked in here Chicago 3. Bono saying more after vertigo sets the stage, they rock a good UTEOTW and invisible doesn't suck, then EBTTRT is, oh edge is playing some WGRYWH there, this is special.....adam take us higher! sounding very studio in parts, that's just how well they were actually playing/singing, and got to rocking whenever each felt like it....now MW. got a smoothness to it, but nothing new yet...adam just lifted it...oh yeah that's the swing that makes this song, edge a bit off, gotta save it here...wow they loused this one, real downer...now can they bring the swing back and grove on this moment...gotta go next level....they all are really trying, almost there, one more time around....they almost got it...missed it by that much.
  6. fuck theyre playing California!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it. was sooo lucky to see it in LA. NY not getting New York is a fucking travesty...this is a really hot version so far...gotta go for it now, wow how the hell are they not playing this E stage EVERY NIGHT....edge taking us home, this is awesome! The sound has ATYCLB and Elevation tour all over it, this is how the song is supposed to be played, this is a fucking tour highlight!!!!! they crushed it.
  7. I might be crazy but ordinary love, invisible and SOI...what band has put out this level of writing and songsmanship?? does anyone else constantly wonder just what the new producers did to help create this album? Can't all history can be found, and was actually available upon the recording/release of the albums, about what Lanois, Eno, Lillywhite, Flood, Iovine, did to help create and assist in the process of making those albums? the best thing about SOI is that the best way to describe it is "its a U2 album". U2 makes U2 music, like the Beatles fit no category other than "they made Beatles music", and same to be said for radiohead of the recent bands, this album is not what we wanted but its what we got, and I am glad for this...yes also because I feel that they do have one more Exceptional album left in them...but this is U2, our band, and they laid bare on SOI. I do dig it...okk good EBW, now back to business...bullet. menacing so far, adam playing really big
  8. locked in...bono speaking...band locked in...edge stretching, adam following larry nailing the cues, band moving...coming into the rush, band locked, edge perfect, adam slamming notes, larry gotta take control, yep, locked in...now the megaphone, bono still feeling it out, but the band is just...lift...lift...go...go...go...edge, thank you
  9. pride still creates an electricity totally unique from all other U2 songs, at least here in the states. I say it again, listen to/watch 360 rosebowl, if they played pride after streets the crowd would have had to be committed, streets was so good and then they just left the stage till the encore. if played pride right there after streets then 95,000 people would have collectively woken up every sleeping man, woman, child, animal, organism in a 5 mile radius...
  10. pride, well played, good speech, band still locked in...bono really speeching...here we go...good lift here do they continue...nope end it 20-30 seconds too soon, but still played like Pride should be...oh BD, fans respond...those chimes, that line, that bass, we're off...band still locked...even this comes off as the Elevation tour BD, can't tell if its the band playing that way or me hearing it that way...ok the rush,
  11. band in it, bono joins, gotta go one more around....yes...yes...yes...yes...one more time around????? nope, 15-20 seconds too early.
  12. really, fucking BAD...this might be THE show I wish I was at the entire leg, other than the Boston 3...maybe