Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Doctor Music (promoter for every U2 show in Spain since 1997) have uploaded a video to their Youtube account where they kind of confirm U2 will play the full album

"PLAYED IN ITS ENTIRETY FOR THE FIRST TIME"

2. Originally posted by LikeASong:Doctor Music (promoter for every U2 show in Spain since 1997) have uploaded a video to their Youtube account where they kind of confirm U2 will play the full album

"PLAYED IN ITS ENTIRETY FOR THE FIRST TIME"

[image]
    0:33
  3. Them playing the full album has been a key marketing aspect since they first announced the tour. It's not the same as the two-show IE deal where it was only discussed.
  4. Yeah, and if they bail out we can always sue for false advertising lol
  5. This!
  6. That was the point of my post in the first place. Since it's featured in an advert by the concert's promoter, it's actually a contractual statement and refunds can be claimed if the band doesn't deliver what the advert says. At least here in Spain it works like that.
  7. Well in that case.. I hope they skip Trip in Barcelona. A bit of extra cash from a refund wouldn't go astray
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That was the point of my post in the first place. Since it's featured in an advert by the concert's promoter, it's actually a contractual statement and refunds can be claimed if the band doesn't deliver what the advert says. At least here in Spain it works like that.
    Yeah I think people are mistaken with the comparison to the I&E acoustic/ electric shows which weren't actually part of the marketing and were more an idea branded about. This advertisement however couldn't be more clear, 'every song. Every night' I'm sure was the words used on the website. I don't think the band have any problem fulfilling this anyway, gives them an opportunity to play some songs for more than likely the last time. (Exit, trip, rhmt, maybe even more).
  9. Agreed, I wouldn't mind the absence of Trip or Still Haven't Found if that means getting 80€ back

10. larry footage at hanover quay