Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Indeed. Mrs MacColl.

I'm not so sure about fav > least fav order, but rather according to "her preference".

(Or at least that's what I want to think... How can anyone prefer Trip Through Your Wires to One Tree Hill is beyond the limits of my imagination)
    Aren't they the same thing?!

Agreed about that though.
  2. I think it would be strange seeing with or without you so early in the set. Everything else wouldn't really be an issue but that song seems made to be towards the end of a set.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:I think it would be strange seeing with or without you so early in the set. Everything else wouldn't really be an issue but that song seems made to be towards the end of a set.
    UNLESS THEY PLAY IT IN SEQUENCE.

GOD
  4. "preference" as in how the songs flow into each other and the total result, not necessarily most favourite to least favourite. When I make CD mixes for the car I usually keep some of my favs towards the end, so maybe Lillywhite's wife prefered One Tree Hill and Exit
  5. All you young whippersnappers. All wanna take a good thing and fuck it all about.

SMH.

How would you have them open the show?
  6. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    All you young whippersnappers. All wanna take a good thing and fuck it all about.

SMH.

How would you have them open the show?
    With 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, Out Of Control, I WIll Follow or Gloria.
  7. Womanfish?

8. Maybe we'll get it straight outside, in america and they can give you the bastardized version over in eurpoa!
  9. In the end, all said, I'm fucking seeing U2. So, however it goes, it doesn't really matter!
  10. One of these 4 songs opened all their 1978-1985 shows so it makes perfect sense to my eyes

Or just open with Streets, then play Streets again when the Joshua sequence starts, play Streets again to open the encore and play Streets to close the show.