Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Who has the rehearsals audio of Turin? Please can you send me ? ledzeppelinbuzz@gmail.com many thanks
  2. They have to visit Latin America in the JT tour, after all, some songs got their inspiration from countries like El Salvador, Nicaragua, Chile, Argentina and Uruguay (the dictatorships and guerrillas of the 80's)
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:They have to visit Latin America in the JT tour, after all, some songs got their inspiration from countries like El Salvador, Chile, Argentina and Uruguay (the dictatorships and guerrillas of the 80's)
    If that is the case, I guess that pushes SOE back again.

Fine by me. I agree with you.
  4. Good point. If they are still touring in October, then when are they going to finish SOE? Are they rushing to the studio in August?
    These Argentinian dates could be all click-bait too.
  5. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Good point. If they are still touring in October, then when are they going to finish SOE? Are they rushing to the studio in August?
    These Argentinian dates could be all click-bait too.
    If there's one thing we've learned as fans, don't rule even the ridiculous out!

But... we all know what happens when they rush into the studio.

I would not rule out click-bait, but I also would not rule out it being true, although, if that was case you would think more SA dates would be leaking, no? A SA tour would make sense, but does it fit in the agenda?
  6. Guys they're gonna kick off the SOE tour in South America.
  7. Bad news for Cowboy boot lovers!

8. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    If there's one thing we've learned as fans, don't rule even the ridiculous out!

But... we all know what happens when they rush into the studio.

I would not rule out click-bait, but I also would not rule out it being true, although, if that was case you would think more SA dates would be leaking, no? A SA tour would make sense, but does it fit in the agenda?
    If this is the case maybe some live recordings for SOE?