Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. For the next stadium without a roof...

2. I'm glad there are many others who agree with me.

Thanks guys!
  3. Fantastic. Pretty cool. I hope they will see it. It looks like ASOH has turned into dust. Unbelievable. Drop Pride or Elevation or whatever. It seems to be Bad is in the encore, that's o.k. with me.
    From the Amsterdam Arena, the roof has been closed. So let this plane fly above the Amstel hotel.
  4. U2 protest against the number of songs on the setlist !!
  5. Hi there! Long time lurker. I just want to say that this site rocks.

On a different note, I can't believe the band is dropping ASOH. I saw the great campaign Sergio started in Twitter. We should all storm the social media asking for the song to comeback. It's one of the highlights of this tour. Heck, of their entire catalogue!

I understand they play the hits for the casual fans. But, from time to time, us hardcore deserve a few tunes, don't you think? And I KNOW they are playing the entire second half of TJT, but still.

#BringBackASOH
  6. Originally posted by kite29:Hi there! Long time lurker. I just want to say that this site rocks.

On a different note, I can't believe the band is dropping ASOH. I saw the great campaign Sergio started in Twitter. We should all storm the social media asking for the song to comeback. It's one of the highlights of this tour. Heck, of their entire catalogue!

I understand they play the hits for the casual fans. But, from time to time, us hardcore deserve a few tunes, don't you think? And I KNOW they are playing the entire second half of TJT, but still.

#BringBackASOH
    I saw your RT, thanks for joining the campaign. I got a few good friends convinced that if they meet U2 in the upcoming days they'll ask for the song to return! Even shouting it from a distance if the band doesn't feel like coming and greeting fans
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I saw your RT, thanks for joining the campaign. I got a few good friends convinced that if they meet U2 in the upcoming days they'll ask for the song to return! Even shouting it from a distance if the band doesn't feel like coming and greeting fans
    If this actually works it could be the greatest example of fan influence ever.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Your welcome! It's a great initiative, I truly hope it pans out.
  9. I think it worked (for one show anyway) on last tour with "shine like stars". Or am I hallucinating again?