Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. If they bring ASOH back only for Dublin, then that's a big f- you to their fans in the rest of the world.
  2. We'll get a snippet in Bad. Like what happened with When I Look At The World and its petition
  3. Signed!
  4. We should place the link on forum of u2.com
  5. Was there a petition for that song?
  6. I read somewhere a while ago there was, the difference with that though is it never was played live before whereas we're only asking to bring back ASOH not a live debut, so I think this is more achievable.
  7. I don´t see it that way. Contradiction is; Dublin crowd might be the most "R.O.W." and international- crowd of the tour. But yes! Bring back ASOH asap!!
  8. Yes. Kansas 2001.

It was snippeted in response and Bono changed the lyrics slightly, singing "...People sign all kinds of things..."
  9. Originally posted by ranter:[..]
    I don´t see it that way. Contradiction is; Dublin crowd might be the most "R.O.W." and international- crowd of the tour. But yes! Bring back ASOH asap!!
    But they already played ASOH a few times this tour. Not playing it for other cities, offering nothing in return, and holding back that song on purpose only to return for 1 night? I don't know, it doesn't seem fair to me.