1. This happened: a girl in front row at a Beyonce concert preferred to play Pokemon Go rather than to watch the show!

If you were annoyed by fans taking selfies at a U2 concert, wait until you see a bunch of "fans" trying to catch freaking Squirtle during Bad
  2. OMG !
  3. the world is dead........violence and madness , shocked

ps sorry dead i have corrected
  4. I can make an application for android about U2, as PokemonGo. Last year I thought about putting the Joshua tree in the original place so that people could see it in place. I can embed images about U2 and fans could look for to see them or get information about the group's activities in that particular place.
  5. Originally posted by mauro80m:I can make an application for android about U2, as PokemonGo. Last year I thought about putting the Joshua tree in the original place so that people could see it in place. I can embed images about U2 and fans could look for to see them or get information about the group's activities in that particular place.
    That would be awesome!
  6. Articuno, one of the legendary Pokemon, was accidentally spotted by a few users.

Meanwhile, the situation here where I live has gotten so bad with people just blocking pedestrians trying to walk, jog, etc. that now there's a campaign urging players to at least pick up the trash in the canal, for the benefit of the city.
    Volunteers that you don't have to pay them, yay!
  7. So they opened the gates @ my "office" for PoGo players yesterday.
    There where 15000 people that showed up. Holy shit. I knew it was gona be many, but not that kind of numbers.