1. I'm reading that you can't find all 151 Pokemon of the original game. Some Pokemon are exclusive of certain regions, like Tauros for North America and Mr. Mime for Western Europe (haha! we win here!). Bummer.
  2. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Basically its an app that uses the GPS and camera of your smartphone to catch Pokemon (only 1st gen Pokemon -total of 150-). They appear as you walk to certain areas in your city like parks, libraries, churches, etc. You catch them, collect them and even battle with other people.
    I'm not sure if the app also has the ability to trade Pokemons like in the Gameboy games.

3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Basically it's an app that uses the GPS and camera of your smartphone to catch Pokemon (only 1st gen Pokemon -total of 150-). They appear as you walk to certain areas in your city like parks, libraries, churches, etc. You catch them, collect them and even battle with other people.
    I'm not sure if the app also has the ability to trade Pokemons like in the Gameboy games.

Not yet but its something they will add later. Same as chat support etc.
  4. Mmm... they removed the most fun element in the game, which is to train your Pokemons through battles.
    Buying a shit-ton of candy is not the same.
  5. I LOVE THIS GAME

What team are you all in?

I am Team Yellow!