1. Originally posted by u2joost:well it doesn't in the least surprise me, after the postponing announcement from Adam.
    There is going to be a big silence until at least mid-2017, mark my words.

don't worry about it Matt, that's U2 for you...

Well said Joost.

Hey Matt, no worries. There's only a few people I think are trustworthy when it comes to rumours and you're one of them.
    It's just that, like Joost (and Sergio) said, it's U2... Which means they've got big plans, get excited quickly and then suddenly get scared. Which translates to postponements.
    So yeah, maybe you've got some more info, even about a new album etc, but it can all change quickly. Too bad, but hey
  2. Also, what's the thing about Bambi-Bono?
  3. What. The actual. Fuck.
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]

Well said Joost.

Hey Matt, no worries. There's only a few people I think are trustworthy when it comes to rumours and you're one of them.
    It's just that, like Joost (and Sergio) said, it's U2... Which means they've got big plans, get excited quickly and then suddenly get scared. Which translates to postponements.
    So yeah, maybe you've got some more info, even about a new album etc, but it can all change quickly. Too bad, but hey
    Josephine watch out for small men with big ideas...
  5. Will this remix ever see an official release if the 'original contract' has been broken?