1. Originally posted by iTim:Been listening to Cloud Nine recently and came to the realisation that the problem is not Kygo, it's U2.
    Huh?
  2. This is the part that I don't understand

Originally posted by iTim:Been listening to Cloud Nine recently and came to the realisation that the problem is not Kygo, it's U2.

What problem?

I think people are forgetting that we heard this version a year ago now. Chances are U2's version already sounded different from this at that point, and even more different now. That being said, I still think this version was rad, as did a ton of other "non-hardcore U2 fans" I showed at the time, as did many on this site.
  3. stop with this song please oh my God
  4. I think we're very lucky to get 2 new songs in a week. Looking forward to the studio version of this. Hope it's good. I wonder what Bono has changed from last year.
  5. I hope the lyrics and melody are the same! Love this song!
  6. Can we just this thread and start a new one for the official release that we haven't even heard yet?
  7. Maybe. I can continue in The Blackout topic for now.
  8. I hate EDM, and I didn't really liked the Kygo version when I heard it.

I haven't listened to it since... probably since it came out. Months ago for sure.

But you know what? I still have the damn chorus in my mind. So I really think is a great tune.
    Also, Blackout sounded in the teaser a lot less rock than it turned out for real, so whatever, I'm trusting in this guys.

---

Someone mentioning Boots before...
    It really isn't that bad, IMHO, I "hated" it when it came out, but now I'm convinced it was basically an awful timing for that song. Maybe if released today (or before Vertigo) it would've sounded fresh and attractive even for non U2 fans... But ten years ago? Ugh! Same old same old...