1. And I think the moderators were worse than the candidates...
  2. Hillary will win
  3. Trump is an embarrassment, and we should be ashamed that we allowed him to get anywhere near this far.
  4. She wants to talk policies, but has to use her 2 minutes to debunk any irrelevant, random, false, incoherent blather that Trump constantly spews.
  5. what i don't get is why people are still undecided.....like w t f.......why would any moron chose him over her? It FLOORS me that this buffoon has gotten this far and continues to get away with just about anything and still maintains support of people who think the country has been so horrible all because of Obama. Trump is like a 3rd grader with the mentality of 'i know you are so what am I' stupid ignoramus! come on people!! wise up , this guy WILL DO NOTHING GOOD!
  6. He's so bad an toxic. This is absolutely not the year to vote 3rd party either. Any other year? Sure. But we all need to make sure we do everything we can to keep him out of office. We can't make Trump the President just because the other candidate "rubs you the wrong way."
  7. Originally posted by Release3:He's so bad an toxic. This is absolutely not the year to vote 3rd party either. Any other year? Sure. But we all need to make sure we do everything we can to keep him out of office. We can't make Trump the President just because the other candidate "rubs you the wrong way."
    +1!
  8. Can't believe some of the stuff in reading on here, especially suggesting you shouldn't vote for a 3rd party to keep trump out. Your supposed to be voting for someone not against someone and if people got behind a 3rd party from the start then they'd maybe have a chance of winning instead of going for the media's choice. Both candidates have serious flaws and are serious liars without the ability to point out one good policy. Hilary was actually the first person to have a dig at trump last night instead of making the debate about her policies. Anyone who votes for either of these people needs to ask themselves why?, saying so trump doesn't get in is a really poor reason, think of positive reasons to vote not negative reasons about the opposition.
  9. http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/carly-fiorina-debate-hillary-clintons-greatest-accomplishment-213157

Experience, accomplishments, support from Obama and Bernie.

Gary Johnson is just not fit. Bernie Sanders has said the same thing. The guy can't even answer the easiest question, not because he avoids them to talk about something else, he just genuinely doesn't know. Why Liberals might not like him: doesn't believe in tuition-free colleges, he believes corporations should be able to give as much money as they want to whomever they want, he supports TPP (even though he's admitted he doesn't exactly know what it is), he thinks minimum wage is a non issue, he opposes family and medical leave, and he doesn't believe in any restrictions to purchasing a firearm.

Yes, I totally agree, you should vote FOR someone, but I feel like people are going 3rd party without doing enough research on ALL parties. If you do 20 minutes worth on Trump, you'll wanna puke. Spend more time on Hillary and a lot of it really isn't as bad as people make it seem. Annoying and aggravating? Absolutely. Malicious and impeach or jail worthy? That's laughable. Gary Johnson means well, but he simply doesn't know. Literally. When asked questions he's literally responded with "I don't know" about issues that should be pretty easy one's to address if... you know... you're running to be the President of the United States.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:Can't believe some of the stuff in reading on here, especially suggesting you shouldn't vote for a 3rd party to keep trump out. Your supposed to be voting for someone not against someone and if people got behind a 3rd party from the start then they'd maybe have a chance of winning instead of going for the media's choice. Both candidates have serious flaws and are serious liars without the ability to point out one good policy. Hilary was actually the first person to have a dig at trump last night instead of making the debate about her policies. Anyone who votes for either of these people needs to ask themselves why?, saying so trump doesn't get in is a really poor reason, think of positive reasons to vote not negative reasons about the opposition.

We get what we deserve. I can't believe people cry for change and yet adhere to the same there's only 2 choices politics their grandaddies stuck to... this is the worst election year ever for me, but I've also never been afraid to cross party lines or vote other if it meant choosing the right candidate. But this "this side good, that side bad" archaic ideology has continued through the ages and will keep the idea of America in a stagnant stalemate. Right/Left will always fight each other and cancel each other for the sake of politics, not people. But if you bring in that 3rd vote, we might move forward.

Do not get me wrong. There is no good choice in 2016. I can only hope for a four-and-out and that both parties saw the signs here and let the people really choose their candidate in 2020. And I know I'm barking up the here, because we are also too set in our views, beliefs and left/right media tellings to think about future alternatives.

Right now, I'm all for Obama issuing an executive order to stay in office until a palatable candidate can surface. Hell, I'd vote for Joe Biden right now.
  11. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

We get what we deserve. I can't believe people cry for change and yet adhere to the same there's only 2 choices politics their grandaddies stuck to... this is the worst election year ever for me, but I've also never been afraid to cross party lines or vote other if it meant choosing the right candidate. But this "this side good, that side bad" archaic ideology has continued through the ages and will keep the idea of America in a stagnant stalemate. Right/Left will always fight each other and cancel each other for the sake of politics, not people. But if you bring in that 3rd vote, we might move forward.

Do not get me wrong. There is no good choice in 2016. I can only hope for a four-and-out and that both parties saw the signs here and let the people really choose their candidate in 2020. And I know I'm barking up the here, because we are also too set in our views, beliefs and left/right media tellings to think about future alternatives.

Right now, I'm all for Obama issuing an executive order to stay in office until a palatable candidate can surface. Hell, I'd vote for Joe Biden right now.
    A third Obama term would be incredible. Personally, I think he wants to get the hell out though haha