1. If I ignore everything happening outside of my small sphere of influence, 2016 has been an excellent year with my new job and new place.
  2. I saw a few great shows last year of Springsteen, Coldplay and Jean Michel Jarre but the rest of 2016 i wanna forget.
    We had a fire in our house in the middle of the night. The microwave went burning without using, We were sleeping and our luck was the our cats make us awake otherwise it could have been different.
    After the fire they had to renovate everything so we had to move and throw away a lot of damaged stuff. Slowly almost all of the stuff is replaced and we can look forward to hopefully a better year.
  3. Originally posted by Marnix:I saw a few great shows last year of Springsteen, Coldplay and Jean Michel Jarre but the rest of 2016 i wanna forget.
    We had a fire in our house in the middle of the night. The microwave went burning without using, We were sleeping and our luck was the our cats make us awake otherwise it could have been different.
    After the fire they had to renovate everything so we had to move and throw away a lot of damaged stuff. Slowly almost all of the stuff is replaced and we can look forward to hopefully a better year.
    Wow, that sucks big time! I hope you reach the point of total recovery soon and here's hoping for a much much better 2017
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Wow, that sucks big time! I hope you reach the point of total recovery soon and here's hoping for a much much better 2017
    Thank you!

5. And you made quite the turnaround. Lots of respect for that , glad your (seemingly well coordinated) jump of career has worked out well I do recognise myself too in the fact that adventure or entertainment wise , apart from travelling to iceland. Not a lot happened becuase I was so consumed in making my career work. I rejoiced a bit by doing a lot of gigs in October and November. But other than that I should've done more too!
  6. Worst. Year. Of. My. Life. (So far).
  7. Expensive.

(Kris, I sincerely hope it hasn't been that bad. If so, I'm sorry and hope that 2017 is better for you.)
  8. Well
    Started out as a stressful Spring with a big house move, that i struggled with as we put every penny we own into an old dairy farm in Dorset, UK
    Just about settled by the summer and then a few things went wrong
    Looseing our 7 month old dogue de bordeaux bitch in July was so hard to take
    My mincer went belly up so thought the move was cursed

Autumn arrived and a few of our girls come into season so mated them and delighted we had 3 girls pregnant

Luck didnt last
    2 c sections
    vets best friend at £2k bill

Happy that we had perfect pups and maybe our bad luck had changed
    Nope

On Thursday 15th December we said goodbye to our foundation bitch
    5 weeks after becoming a great gran, she lost her short battle with cancer

So a grand good bye to 16
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That's awfull. Hope 2017 will make a difference and is much better !!
  10. The year began verry bad, when my stephfather died. He was a great guy, he was a Marine in his younger years. He could tell the most beautiful stories about the travels he made to for instance Indonesia.
    After getting the wrong treatment, and leaving that doctors office my current dermatologist said i won't have to come back. So that's good news. Been working as a volunteer, at an elementary school. But looking for a paid job, and a verry good employment office is assisting me. Things are looking good.
    I want to loose weight, i have been. But gained a little. So next year is about getting in shape.
    I feel better the last months than i ever did. A year ago i decided to quit my job. I was taking a huge risk, but i did it anyway.
    So here's to the future, 2017 will bring us music and friendship !!
  11. Good that in that i've started college and been to a lot of gigs and got drunk a lot. Apart from that hasn't been the best.
  12. No funerals. No weddings. No new births.

Quiet 2016.