1. Isn't it only Beautiful Day & Vertigo that have been played at every gig since their release?

One was there too until Vancover 2015.
  2. Yeah hence the clarification:

SECTION VI: SONGS PLAYED IN EVERY CONCERT SINCE THEIR RELEASE

Beautiful Day (All That You Can’t Leave Behind)
    Vertigo (How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb)

During the I+E Tour, One and City of Blinding Lights have fallen from this list.
  3. At times it still baffles me Until The End Of The World has become such a regular
    Don't get me wrong, it's a phenomenal live song, but every single show I see the majority of 'normal' people looking around thinking "what is this song?".
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBono:At times it still baffles me Until The End Of The World has become such a regular
    Don't get me wrong, it's a phenomenal live song, but every single show I see the majority of 'normal' people looking around thinking "what is this song?".
    Shame on them then
  5. Good call! I will let Pau know.
  6. I didn't realise New York had been played so often on the elevation tour. Glad I was at the Glasgow gig it didn't miss.
  7. Its absence from the Slane Castle show might make one (myself included) forget about its frequent appearances.
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Its absence from the Slane Castle show might make one (myself included) forget about its frequent appearances.
    ^ this. Slane is SO GOOD that we forget that it actually doesn't represent a lot of songs that were staples during 2001
  9. Such a great song.
  10. Originally posted by BelgianBono:At times it still baffles me Until The End Of The World has become such a regular
    Hmmm....I thought the audience finally started to get revved up when this song kicked in during the shows I attended.

Maybe it was just me.