1. then that will be the time to go for a ................ beer
  2. I think there's SMALL chance they don't play it, only because the marketing for this tour is for The Joshua Tree, meaning that "casual fans" are going to hear that specific album.

To me, everything else should be fair game. People shouldn't be expecting to hear other hits, they should be expecting Joshua Tree and nothing else (not nothing else as in no other songs, just no other expectations need to be met).
  3. Originally posted by MattG:Beautiful Day blew me away in 2009 when I saw it for the first time. I'm pretty sure I've spaced out every time they've played it since then.

+1
  4. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I think there's SMALL chance they don't play it, only because the marketing for this tour is for The Joshua Tree, meaning that "casual fans" are going to hear that specific album.

To me, everything else should be fair game. People shouldn't be expecting to hear other hits, they should be expecting Joshua Tree and nothing else (not nothing else as in no other songs, just no other expectations need to be met).
    I'm quite happy to accept this on this occasion, compared with previous tours we can't really complain with the setlist when we're getting 5 rarities from the JT straight away (not including RTSS since it got a run out on vertigo tour). As much as I have my preferences I'd quite happily take the JT plus greatest hits.

Edit: I think I misread your comment lol, but anyway my point stands, getting to hear the rarities from the JT is enough for me.

5. curfews and sunsets vary from countries...
  6. yep... and in June, there is stil not completely dark at 10 pm and they can't start at midnight...
  7. would be happy if they drop vertigo, beautiful day, desire, cobl. play some more of the early stuff. really want to hear spanish eyes.
  8. Heartland?
  9. ...Streets DEFINITELY needs to be played in the dark.
  10. Streets must be the start of the encore when its dark I reckon......