1. Maybe it's Beautiful Day instead of Mysterious Ways?
    And Bad instead of One/40?
  2. If they're going to play BD, It should be in the early part of the set imo. Not at the end.
  3. probably 10 or 11 songs before Joshua Tree's stuff...

but Mysterious Ways in modern version (360 and i+e Tour) in encore is a bit strange
  4. The encore is:
    - Even Better Than The Real Thing
    - Mysterious Ways
    - One
    I recognize the first characters of the last two songs.
  5. Originally posted by fleavox:probably 10 or 11 songs before Joshua Tree's stuff...

but Mysterious Ways in modern version (360 and i+e Tour) in encore is a bit strange
    maybe they will do like Elevation Tour again
  6. Not regarding to the picture. I think the setlist will be something like this:

Desire
    Vertigo
    Elevation
    I Will Follow
    Beautiful Day
    Pride
    Angel Of Harlem
    Stuck In A Moment You Can’t Get Out Of
    Every Breaking Wave
    New Song?

Where The Streets Have No Name
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    With Or Without You
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    Running To Stand Still
    Red Hill Mining Town
    In God's Country
    Trip Through Your Wires
    One Tree Hill
    Exit
    Mothers Of The Disappeared

Even Better Than The Real Thing
    Mysterious Ways
    One
  7. Will play U2 TJT'B-sides in this new Tour?

Because should they do it

8. I vote for Spanish Eyes, Silver and Gold, Sweetest Thing and Wave of Sorrow
  9. I hate the Encore , it needs 11 o clock tick tock. U2 is being lazy again. At least I'm going to the 2nd show in La, where they might change it up. It could change up when they start the main rehearsal in Vancouver
  10. Originally posted by bushido529:I hate the Encore , it needs 11 o clock tick tock. U2 is being lazy again. At least I'm going to the 2nd show in La, where they might change it up. It could change up when they start the main rehearsal in Vancouver
    I'm OK with One (it's a classic) but the other two have got to go. As stated by othets earlier, replace with other Actung Baby songs.
  11. Originally posted by bushido529:I hate the Encore , it needs 11 o clock tick tock. U2 is being lazy again. At least I'm going to the 2nd show in La, where they might change it up. It could change up when they start the main rehearsal in Vancouver
    Hate it! Why not give a little love to some Pop songs? Mysterious Ways and EBTTRT need to be retired for a while.