1. Yes please. These were the top price seats I guess?
  2. You'll never believe it - I selected the 200 level, since I decided I wanted some seats for the second show, but didn't want to pay the top price. They had mostly tickets available for $100-$280, but a small batch for $70. I chose the $70 option, expecting it to pull tickets in the very back of the stadium, a mile away from the stage...but au contrare...
  3. Originally posted by MattG:You'll never believe it - I selected the 200 level, since I decided I wanted some seats for the second show, but didn't want to pay the top price. They had mostly tickets available for $100-$280, but a small batch for $70. I chose the $70 option, expecting it to pull tickets in the very back of the stadium, a mile away from the stage...but au contrare...
    Fecking nice. I've seen this for Croke too. Presumed 'side view'. They look ace though.
  4. Yeah, can't wait. Now I have to decide whether or not to try to stay in the dark for three weeks between the tour kickoff and the Chicago shows

I can almost never stay away from peeking, but I feel like this time it'd be worth it
  5. Originally posted by MattG:Yeah, can't wait. Now I have to decide whether or not to try to stay in the dark for three weeks between the tour kickoff and the Chicago shows

I can almost never stay away from peeking, but I feel like this time it'd be worth it
    I've decided I'm gonna try.
  6. I'm in GA for both MetLife shows. I had tickets secured by 9:05 today. Incredibly smooth compared to the presale for the first night.
  7. We may need to get another thread (or multiple threads) started on u2start member meet ups
  8. They will come. We usually start a topic for each city a few weeks before each show.
  9. I'll be there. I am actually a bit upset at the ticket prices, but chose the cheap Gen Admin. Will be my third Tampa show ever. 1987, 2009, 2013
  10. Yeah I went to vertigo tour I think in 05 or 06, 360 tour and now this one
  11. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:I'm in GA for both MetLife shows. I had tickets secured by 9:05 today. Incredibly smooth compared to the presale for the first night.
    You New Yorkers get all the luck. Jeez, I think I say that to you at least twice a year!