Can't wait! I'm gonna these songs for the first time live :
    Running to Stand Still
    Red Hill Mining Town
    In God's Country
    Trip Through Your Wires
    One Tree Hill
    Exit
    Mothers of the Disappeared
    My lists the same except running To stand still which I've only seen once before so that wil be a welcome return. Think I'm more excited for this tour than any in the past.
  3. It's beginning to feel like 1987 all over again. I wonder will my 1987 European Tour T-shirt still fit - possibly not. lol
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    My lists the same except running To stand still which I've only seen once before so that wil be a welcome return. Think I'm more excited for this tour than any in the past.
    Yup. Me too. Nostalgia is a great thing. Seriously.
  5. Originally posted by daymo1202:It's beginning to feel like 1987 all over again. I wonder will my 1987 European Tour T-shirt still fit - possibly not. lol
    I'm impressed that you still have it. Alas, all my tour shirts from the past were worn to shreds (or holes).
  6. Originally posted by daymo1202:It's beginning to feel like 1987 all over again. I wonder will my 1987 European Tour T-shirt still fit - possibly not. lol
    i know my 1987 t-shirt won't fit !...come to think about it I might have to jump forward a few tours to get one that fits ! ...I didn't even buy an I+E shirt !
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I'm impressed that you still have it. Alas, all my tour shirts from the past were worn to shreds (or holes).
    One of my Popmart 97 t-shirts (green 3 icons) is in better condition than t-shirts I have from 2009.

The quality of the merchandise has definitely gone downhill over the last 20 years imo. The quality of the 360 2009 t-shirts were awful (UK 2009, don't know about elsewhere thereafter on that tour). You could tell corners were being cut on quality / manufacturing costs, but were still happy to charge more than ever. Still have mine and they're still wearable, but they weren't built to last like some of the previous tours.

I still have my Sheffield Zoo TV t-shirt tucked away somewhere, but long since outgrown it.
  8. Only not seen Mothers and Red Hill Live. Never been to New Zealand. Hoping for there best ever song, Drowning Man
  9. Only not seen Mothers and Red Hill Live. Never been to New Zealand. Hoping for there best ever song, Drowning Man
  10. nothing formally structured... but a few of us Canadian fans are planning on getting a bit to eat/drink on the evening of the 10th. Location is called 'Boston Pizza' and it is located about 200 meters from the BC places main doors. If 'Remy' or others are kicking around please feel free to join us! Scott, again this is not a formal event (no ticket and you pay for your own food/drink!)