2017-05-14 - Seattle
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. Originally posted by maartenpetra:[..]
    Yes, I think almost the same. The last tour they rotate the start everytime so maybe Gloria or IWF or OOC instead of Pride or NYD. And yes the encore maybe 40 as a closer. What about Love is Blindnes?
    Love is blindness, I doubt it..would love to hear it again live though
  2. Originally posted by norrisdt:Here's my dilemma - camera policy at Century Link Field:

Prohibited: Professional Cameras (anything with a detachable lens) and any camera with a lens longer than 3”

This is my camera:
    https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/powershot-sx50-hs

Certainly not a professional camera - bought at Costco four years ago for about $400.

So what does "lens length" mean - the depth of the camera in total is about 4-5". When closed, the lens length is about 2", but when zooming, the lens extends by about 2 additional inches.

If I bring it and I'm wrong, I'm out a nice camera.

I've brought bridge cameras like yours to shows before and it really depends on the guard you stumble upon. If they think it's a DSLR (because they're brainless monkeys) then you're screwed but if you manage to explain to them that the lens does not detach at all you might get lucky.

A fully compact camera would be a safer bet though.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I've brought bridge cameras like yours to shows before and it really depends on the guard you stumble upon. If they think it's a DSLR (because they're brainless monkeys) then you're screwed but if you manage to explain to them that the lens does not detach at all you might get lucky.

A fully compact camera would be a safer bet though.
    I have this camera also it takes great shots. I got stopped in London on th IE tour and just explained it is a point and shoot camera, they let me in with it. Good luck and let me know how you get on
  4. Originally posted by maartenpetra:[..]
    Yes, I think almost the same. The last tour they rotate the start everytime so maybe Gloria or IWF or OOC instead of Pride or NYD. And yes the encore maybe 40 as a closer. What about Love is Blindnes?
    Love is Blindness would be Heaven!
    But I doubt it....
  5. Think I'm going to change my mind and stay up again tonight since I enjoyed Vancouver so much and I've a feeling it's only going to get better tonight, plus I don't start work til 2pm tomorrow don't think I need any more excuses.
  6. 7 aclock in the morning here, im off to sleep, see you guys in 7 hours
  7. I'll stick around at least for the beginning but I have an early start tomorrow, so maybe not the whole thing. Just gotta hear that ful NYD and ASOH again
  8. I want to hear reports of soundchecks, as that will tell us if there's going to be variation.
  9. They can rehearse whatever they want without the PA turned on and we wouldn't know