2017-05-14 - Seattle
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. For opening night we heard everything they rehearsed, without any secrets.
  2. I guess there's a good chance that there will be no changes until Pasadena Night 2 - if even then. SBS, NYD and Elevation are the only songs I can see being rotated.
  3. Originally posted by treasure:I guess there's a good chance that there will be no changes until Pasadena Night 2 - if even then. SBS, NYD and Elevation are the only songs I can see being rotated.
    As long as they don't rotate ASOH and anything off TJT I'm ok with what they want to do to the set. As if they want to play Stuck In A Moment 10 times in different versions, I don't care as long as ASOH and the full TJT are there!!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    As long as they don't rotate ASOH and anything off TJT I'm ok with what they want to do to the set. As if they want to play Stuck In A Moment 10 times in different versions, I don't care as long as ASOH and the full TJT are there!!
    +10000000
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yep
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    ...and NYD.
  7. Oh yes with the extra verse
  8. I hope Follow gets played once to keep it's record though
  9. I would actually keep the opening and min set exactly how it is. SBS is a brilliant opener. I like the idea of potentially changing up the encore but with the extended new intro to Beautiful Day, there's a good chance that it will be opening every encore on this tour I think

10. Looks like they've got the 360 rain covers.
  11. Enjoy yourselves folks. I shall check in tomorrow.