2017-05-24 - Houston
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 1
  1. I must be in the minority but not too sorry to see ASOH disappear in it's current guise...the synthesiser rubbish ruined it anyway
  2. Yes drop the awful synth but keep the song
  3. And you know it's time to go
    From the set and boring show
    Online the fans are mourning
    Weep from a distance
  4. Originally posted by iTim:And you know it's time to go
    Weep from a distance
    truth hurts
  5. I'd actually take a show consisting of SBS + NYD + MLK + ASOH + BAD + TJT and end, rather than all the previous but without ASOH and with the current encore.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:I'd actually take a show consisting of SBS + NYD + MLK + ASOH + BAD + TJT and end, rather than all the previous but without ASOH and with the current encore.
    Truth, although I think the admittedly-worn out Pride has a place in the setlist.
  7. Noooo. The synths are BRILLIANT
  8. Originally posted by iTim:And you know it's time to go
    Weep from a distance
    That is beautifully sad said...
  9. You can imagine my appreciation for Pride given that I've (sincerely) forgotten about it... But yes, I would take
    SBS + NYD + ASOH + Pride + Bad + TJT

Rather than the current set. I swear.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    You can imagine my appreciation for Pride given that I've (sincerely) forgotten about it... But yes, I would take
    SBS + NYD + ASOH + Pride + Bad + TJT

Rather than the current set. I swear.
    Likewise I'd take exactly that, well I'd like the little things in there as well but I've said previously I think the little things will be in a future tour anyway so ASOH takes priority, I love the song and also this particular version I think the synths work well, it's probably my favourite live arrangement of the song.
  11. Long time reader, first time poster but also wanted chime in on the untimely ripping of ASOH from this set. Keeping the faith but really sad that it appears to have been dropped.