2017-06-07 - Pittsburgh
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Originally posted by aserapig:Sad thing is - Pittsburgh missed out on Songs of Innocence tour - we used to be mainstays of every tour -now we were a late add on to 360, missed Songs of Innocence, and can't sell out Joshua Tree '17.... poor showing Pittsburgh, poor showing.....

I saw them in Pittsburgh for 360. My father in law lives just an hour away in youngstown oh. He's older in his 50s and loves Queen. I took him to see u2 on that tour and he was floored. They nailed it. Bono's voice BEST I have ever experienced live. Dad still said Freddie and his boys were better though.
  2. A little chilly tonight - but should be dry.... high 50s
  3. Tampa is such a metropolis. You probably have some 300,000 people here . We are truly blessed to have them play here almost every tour
  4. Originally posted by tampapete:[..]
    Tampa is such a metropolis. You probably have some 300,000 people here . We are truly blessed to have them play here almost every tour
    yeah. I agree. not sure what pissed them off here in Atlanta. It used to be a staple stop as well. And they'd always stay a few days and visit the Carter library and King Center... Lately we just get the big feck off...
  5. It's the hat, his hair these last tours. Bring back 360