2017-06-20 - Landover
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Just watched that, and then jumped over to Zoo Station in Berlin...I know there's someone around here suggesting Zoo Station for this tour, which will never happen, but damn if it wouldn't be so great to hear again.
  2. Originally posted by MattG:[..]I know there's someone around here suggesting Zoo Station for this tour, which will never happen, but damn if it wouldn't be so great to hear again.

I'm that Zoo Station advocate (or at least one of them)...I mean...follow up playing the Joshua Tree with the first sounds of 4 lads cutting it down, right? Just too easy.

I repeating myself but I think the encore is flawed because it doesn't fit into the first two parts of the show...pre-JT...JT...and...woman/future? Nothing against women, I think it should just be an encore about their response to JT...in other words, just songs from Achtung, Zooropa, and Pop. (ATYCLB and on were a reaction to those albums...keep em away). You got a solid show there.

ANYWAY. Yes. Zoo Station as encore opener. Big fan of that idea that will never happen...
  3. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    Just watched that, and then jumped over to Zoo Station in Berlin...I know there's someone around here suggesting Zoo Station for this tour, which will never happen, but damn if it wouldn't be so great to hear again.
    Imagine it with this screen..

4. The whole of the moon
  5. Only one of the greatest songs ever written...

6. Ah mennnnnn. Imagine finishing MOTD, lights go out, encore starts with Zoo Station on that screen. Then they go straight into The Fly. Now that would be an encore.

But hey, Miss Sarajevo is also very cool and sounds amazing........
  7. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]
    Ah mennnnnn. Imagine finishing MOTD, lights go out, encore starts with Zoo Station on that screen. Then they go straight into The Fly. Now that would be an encore.

But hey, Miss Sarajevo is also very cool and sounds amazing........
    With the long Zoo Tv intro on that screen. (That hitlerjugend thing)
  8. Yeah, but maybe that wouldn't really go down very well in this age People would probably accuse U2 of comparing Hitler with Trump.

But the lyrics of Zoo Station do kinda fit this period of time quite well if you ask me.
  9. "I'm ready for the laughing gas"

"I'm ready for the gridlock"

yeah, me too actually.
  10. Maybe in Berlin?
  11. They're probably saving for the Achtung Baby - 30 Tour