2017-06-28 - East Rutherford
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    1. Yes (although ID is never checked).
    2. Yes, U2 starts about 9.
    3. Yes! If doing one show for sure the b-stage is the best spot as it gives you a great screen view and band view. If doing several shows you don't want to miss out on the main stage where the band is 75% of the time.
    Thanks Remy!

2. 15 RedZone
  3. So the people that come 4 hours after me don't try to go in front of me.
  4. I feel like I'm expecting excellence tonight and tomorrow for no real apparent reason, aside from the fact that they're in New York (or rather, the metro area). (Also, am I the only one who would love to see them do COBL either tonight or tomorrow?) I dunno. I'm excited to follow along with this one tonight.
  5. Why do you need a number for Red Zone ??
    I was hoping to rock up at 7pm and hit a rail
  6. Not hitting a rail at 7
  7. Originally posted by Hoosier2012:I feel like I'm expecting excellence tonight and tomorrow for no real apparent reason, aside from the fact that they're in New York (or rather, the metro area). (Also, am I the only one who would love to see them do COBL either tonight or tomorrow?) I dunno. I'm excited to follow along with this one tonight.
    I would like to see them play COBL any night, always a live standout for me. I probably won't manage to stay up tonight but I'll be interested to see the setlist because with it being the last venue with 2 shows prior to London i'd like to see what's going to be night 1 and night 2. I'm hoping they decide to move ASOH and Little Things to night 1. I think if not ASOH is still possible for night 1 in London since it is a home away from home pretty much in context with the rest of the tour locations.