2017-07-22 - Dublin
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Because it's not a stadium that sits out of town like most. It's in people's back yards. Have several hundred people in your street for three days before a big gig might get annoying.

Why can't these fans respect the wishes of the venue and local authorities and just show up to the gig on the day?
  2. So no queue , allowed , instead a game of British Bulldog at 5pm as the gates open. Sounds fun
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Because it's not a stadium that sits out of town like most. It's in people's back yards. Have several hundred people in your street for three days before a big gig might get annoying.

Why can't these fans respect the wishes of the venue and local authorities and just show up to the gig on the day?
    I can give you a one word answer to your question selfishness. That's all there is to it, people literally thinking of nothing more than themselves.
  4. Check-in time.

Flight status: Delayed
    Accommodation: Probably a Garda cell
    Forecast: Rain every day

But it'll all be worth it. See you there.
  5. I'm sure there will be provisions on the day to cope with the volume of people. I don't think it's unreasonable to not want people on the streets overnight.
  6. Originally posted by Ross1441:Check-in time.

Flight status: Delayed
    Accommodation: Probably a Garda cell
    Forecast: Rain every day

But it'll all be worth it. See you there.
    See you tomorrow sir.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    I'm sure there will be provisions on the day to cope with the volume of people. I don't think it's unreasonable to not want people on the streets overnight.
    Don't disagree , however twickenham is also a residential area yet they had to deal with it
  8. No queueing at Croker was well publicised in fairness
  9. I guess I'd rather be a taxpayer in Dublin than London!
  10. As I've said before. For Bruce last year people just came for the roll calls & left again. Croke Park even provided a marquee for the numbers guy !!
  11. Originally posted by treasure:As I've said before. For Bruce last year people just came for the roll calls & left again. Croke Park even provided a marquee for the numbers guy !!
    Yeah Bruce had a long queue for that show, very well organised.