2017-08-01 - Brussels
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 2
  1. Originally posted by eros158:Bonjour,

Je compte être au stade très tôt lundi matin, vers 6h-7h en GA.
    Pensez-vous qu'il y aura un système de numéros pour pouvoir quitter la file et y revenir plus tard dans la journée??
    Merci

Normally there will be a list and numbering system for the waiting line, surely it will be for the first hundrerds of fans. So yes it is possible to leave the line to get some food or going to the toilet, but leaving the line for hours isn't allowed/tolerated.

And you will be there already on Monday morning? Show is on Tuesday, just for your information
  2. I'm very curious about Brussels layout. Extraordinary show!

3. Layout will be similar like Coldplay last month in Brussels:

I've been at the stadium yesterday but unfortunately the whole area was closed so there was no way to enter the stadium or even getint close to the stadium to have a look through a gate. But there was a lot of activity so they were building the stage.
  4. *double post*
  5. According to AccuWeather it's gonna rain around 9 pm..

Does the roof close like in Amsterdam arena?

6. No, the stadium is totally "open":
  7. So I'll take a raincoat with me!
    So probably a rain snippert during the show

8. Weather predictions are actually quiet good. One week ago, predictions were like rain all day tomorrow, but right now there is maybe a little chance of a little bit rain during the afternoon/evening, but it's also possible it will be dry all day.

ANyway, it won't be as bad as during 360 in 2010

9. Anyone know what hotel U2 will be staying at and when they will probably arrive?
    I have a signed album that's only missing Bono (and offcourse Larry, impossible).
    it's beginning to become an obsession to get it done!
    Someone please releive me from this burden!
  10. Originally posted by robertlj1984:Anyone know what hotel U2 will be staying at and when they will probably arrive?
    I have a signed album that's only missing Bono (and offcourse Larry, impossible).

During 36o tour they stayed in Hotel Amigo near Grote Markt.
  11. Originally posted by robertlj1984:Anyone know what hotel U2 will be staying at and when they will probably arrive?

I've heard some rumours they won't stay overnight in Brussels...