1. I love this song, but I do think its a tad meh this tour.... But I don't mind him staying lower I would rather that than trying to pull of a 360 version. I think the boring comments are because his voice isn't as full. But there is no way he could have sung it during elevation for example.

Also that Chicago show from 2015 is one of his best vocally in a very long time.

I kind of like all these different eras of Bono's voice each has its pro's and con's but its kinda cool.
  2. Originally posted by hello123:[..]
    I love this song, but I do think its a tad meh this tour.... But I don't mind him staying lower I would rather that than trying to pull of a 360 version. I think the boring comments are because his voice isn't as full. But there is no way he could have sung it during elevation for example.

Also that Chicago show from 2015 is one of his best vocally in a very long time.

I kind of like all these different eras of Bono's voice each has its pro's and con's but its kinda cool.
    Except for 1985 Bono and 1989 Bono
  3. Originally posted by hello123:[..]
    I love this song, but I do think its a tad meh this tour.... But I don't mind him staying lower I would rather that than trying to pull of a 360 version. I think the boring comments are because his voice isn't as full. But there is no way he could have sung it during elevation for example.

That's a good point I never thought of that, would of never sounded good during 2001.
  4. I really enjoyed bullet during Fallon a couple days ago too he hit well
  5. Do your guys prefer Bono's voice this tour compared to 2005/06?
  6. Bono sounded great in 2006 - in fact I would go as far as saying he went through a transformation and recovered a lot of his vocal range in the Auckland, Sydney, Tokyo shows. But in 2000-2005 I thought his voice sounded very thin at times. 2006 onwards though was like Bono getting his range and fullness back. The best of those years for me was 2009-2015. The 360 Tour was like Bono had reversed the clock to the Zoo TV era at times with his voice.
  7. Did not attend I/E but was dissapointed upon hearing Vancouver. Guess age is taking its toll. That said I stumbled upon this
    8:00 and till the end.

Do your guys prefer Bono's voice this tour compared to 2005/06?

Absolutely not. He was better then.