1. Im just happy they are still making new music and are touring
  2. And the voice to sing Happy Birtday Edge!!!!!
  3. Happy Birthday Edge!!!
  4. do you think Bono's voice is the same as 2015, is it getting worse ? idc just wondering. some songs this tour sound better than the last, some sound worse
  5. I think he sounds better on some songs and worse on others.

I think personally he has changed the way he sings since 2015, and using a different way to hit notes. In my opinion he sounded cleaner in 2009-2015 and probably his best since Zoo TV era. His voice is still a lot better than other artists at a similar age or older so I can't complain too much. I'm just glad he can still sing and the band can still tour and make music.
  6. Originally posted by u2opra:I think he sounds better on some songs and worse on others.

I think personally he has changed the way he sings since 2015, and using a different way to hit notes. In my opinion he sounded cleaner in 2009-2015 and probably his best since Zoo TV era. His voice is still a lot better than other artists at a similar age or older so I can't complain too much. I'm just glad he can still sing and the band can still tour and make music.
    yeah well said. songs like NYD are a key lower and i think the live version of The Best Thing is a key down too, it will be interesting to see how his voice holds up on the next tour and from 58-60 years old
  7. 2014 but
  8. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:do you think Bono's voice is the same as 2015, is it getting worse ? idc just wondering. some songs this tour sound better than the last, some sound worse
    What songs do you think are better worse? I think streets might be a bit better, WOWY a bit worse.....

In general I think the 2000s songs are worse than 2015. Also I don’t think Bad is quite as strong, although London was epic. I think his voice is getting more and more hit and miss.

I have noticed he seems to be getting out of breathe less than he did at the start of this year which is great.

I think overall though, he has declined since 2015.
  9. Originally posted by hello123:[..]
    What songs do you think are better worse? I think streets might be a bit better, WOWY a bit worse.....

In general I think the 2000s songs are worse than 2015. Also I don’t think Bad is quite as strong, although London was epic. I think his voice is getting more and more hit and miss.

I have noticed he seems to be getting out of breathe less than he did at the start of this year which is great.

Although it was only played a few times on the last tour NYD sounds better this tour, even though it's a key down. Streets does sound better.
    A friend was telling me he thought Pride sounds better, not sure about that but his voice is still amazing and all the new songs we hear make his voice better because it's the current voice thats singing the new songs so it's fresh..if that makes any sense
  10. Originally posted by hello123:[..]

If he's declined since 2015 do you think it's one of those things where he could sound better in 2018 ect. I know some artists are like that.
    Idc if he couldn't even get through a song I'd still go and be amazed. Just happy he's not sounding like Jon Bon Jovi. (no offence to anyone who loves him) I do too!