1. Originally posted by guykirk9:Man we are complainers to have a band this far into their career together and touring is a blessing we must never forget

Now that’s an unpopular opinion I can agree with!!
  2. Originally posted by unknowncaller98:[..]

Dare I say it- but in any band I'd say the drummer is the most likely to not add anything to the band (there are obvious exceptions to this of course.)

Then again, what about Sunday Bloody Sunday?

In this case, this drummer only added a singer, guitarist, and bassist......
  3. Let's make this opinion popular

Agree that after ZOO TV and the original 1987 Joshua Tree Tour, Elevation completes the top 3.
    Perhaps in social relevance it was even their best tour ever...

But is it truly underrated?
  4. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Let's make this opinion popular

Agree that after ZOO TV and the original 1987 Joshua Tree Tour, Elevation completes the top 3.
    Perhaps in social relevance it was even their best tour ever...

But is it truly underrated?
    Eh, I'd disagree with that

In fact, I'd probably put 360 right behind ZooTV and above all else (particularly the last leg of 360 shows).
  5. I don't recall writing this post but I'm fairly certain I did

6. I support this motion. I glastonbury was quite the bop. It never even made it to Glastonbury. Why?
  7. Yeah that was same kind of weirdest thing as not playing ASOH in Dublin JT17...
  8. That's fine...we're not here for agreement, right? (Nevermind the irony )

And I can see the fondness of the 360 tour.

But...

I think, besides that top 3 of mine, I like the October, War, TUF, LoveTown, Vertigo, and i&e tours all before the 360 tour...

...perhaps even the JT2017 tour...

Can't wait for the next tour
  9. The 360 Tour was three separate tours:

2009: No Line On the Horizon Tour
    2010: "Songs of Ascent" Tour
    2011: Achtung Baby 20 Year Tour

The AB20 tour is one of U2's best. The other two are mid tier, somewhere above Vertigo and below e+i.
  10. E&i is the worst U2 tour.