1. Going with the experience theme, they should ditch all the 80's but Streets, WOWY, Pride, Bad + maybe 2 other rotation tracks such as AIWIY, ISHFWILF,ASOH, etc

Therefore adding back some more 90's songs : Fly, EBTTRT, WIld Horses, Mysterious Ways, One, Zoo Station, Stay, Lemon, MS, Please, Staring At The Sun

And some 00's tracks : Kite, Sometimes, Miracle Drug, No Line, Magnificent

All songs that lyrically pick up the themes of hurt & loss... of experience.
  2. Exit will probably survive, I think Numb would be a great song for Edge to perform inside the screen where the intermission used to be, then God part 2 as the first song of the second half
  3. I Threw A Brick + A Day Without Me (early songs but can be interpreted as "experienced"/mature POVs)
    Drowning Man
    A Sort of Homecoming
    Wild Horses
    Just a ton from Zooropa and Pop (full-band Stay would be ace)
    nothing from ATYCLB except maybe stuff they've never tried and/or Walk On
    All Because of You
    Fez-Being Born (because fuck yeah)
  4. Fez-being born.wow!
    Then Mofo melting into IWF as on PopMart!
  5. Any pop song
    Any JT side B song
  6. I think a bigger question as well, is what songs from the Songs of Innocence album Will Survive.
    Iris?
    Ebw?
    Those are the 2 main ones.
    Don't see the Miracle making a back
  7. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:I think a bigger question as well, is what songs from the Songs of Innocence album Will Survive.
    Iris?
    Ebw?
    It* back
  8. Iris.
    EBW.

Raised By Wolves would fit very nicely alongside Sunday / Please / Streets in the second half. Drawing a lyrical link between the earlier songs of loss (Iris, Kite, Sometimes maybe) with the wider death-caused-by-war-and-other-bad-things that the band have a song about on every album they have made.
  9. One to add to my list, the Unforgettable Fire, would be epic in the screen or something
  10. Originally posted by markreed:Iris.
    EBW.

Raised By Wolves would fit very nicely alongside Sunday / Please / Streets in the second half. Drawing a lyrical link between the earlier songs of loss (Iris, Kite, Sometimes maybe) with the wider death-caused-by-war-and-other-bad-things that the band have a song about on every album they have made.
    That is surely sure
    So you can melt Wolves with Peace on earth or Sunday
    And Kite with sometimes you cant male it
  11. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:I think a bigger question as well, is what songs from the Songs of Innocence album Will Survive.
    Iris?
    Ebw?
    I think EBW is the only one with a particularly good chance, California could maybe be a surprise inclusion as they did make an effort to include it at dreamfest when it hadn't featured in a while and the Edge worked out something different for the chorus live.