1. Originally posted by Fly40:[..]
    That is surely sure
    So you can melt Wolves with Peace on earth or Sunday
    And Kite with sometimes you cant male it

Both great songs, but at a concert?
  2. Yoga pause
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:I'll keep my list quite realistic, maybe still optimistic at times but not impossible

Discotheque
    Please
    The fly
    Stay
    Walk On
    Acrobat
    Exit

I could go on and pick others but I fancy they'll add a few more 90's tracks this time including 2 from pop although staring at the sun is more likely than please imo. The Fly could easily be brought back in as could stay and walk On, acrobat obviously is a bit optimistic but I really think it's got a chance of being the encore opener. Exit has been too good on the current tour to ignore and I think the band would have noticed the positive reception it's been getting whilst it also doesn't present too many challenges playing it live, hopefully takes the place of Bullet. Anyway that's supposed to be a realistic list and they'll probably not play any of them lol.

They did The Fly. Well sorta.
    Acrobat is.... kinda not very good. I don't understand why everyone likes it.
  4. Perpetual psychedelic song
  5. Originally posted by Fly40:Please and Wake up dead Man
    Walk on and Kite
    Out of control and 11 o clock
    If they will concentrate their next tour on innocence and Experience we'll surely have Out of control as part of thjr innocence

It will be I+E Part 2. Also, they did Out Of Control on I+E Part 1. 27 times.
  6. I don't count the intermission as a performance of the fly especially as the band didn't actually perform it live . Acrobat is a great tune imo.
  7. They made a tour For Songs of innocence.I+E
    MEANINGFUL ALBUM.A CONCEPT.
    Then they had a "pause".with JT 2017.
    Now they are coming back with Experience.
    so i can only think about a tour based on Innocence and Experience.
    I+E part II
    Songs from both + songs of innocence ( out of control...) songs of Experience ( please....peace on earth)
  8. Songs "back" that weren't played? Like not played in JT2017, or like not played since, say ZOO TV

Anyway, the "old" songs that I like to see in the E+I tour setlist (s) are
    Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
    Two Heaets Beat As One
    Surrender
    The Unforgettable Fire
    Mothers Of The Disappeared
    Exit
    Lemon

9. Originally posted by Fly40:They made a tour For Songs of innocence.I+E
    MEANINGFUL ALBUM.A CONCEPT.
    Then they had a "pause".with JT 2017.
    Now they are coming back with Experience.
    so i can only think about a tour based on Innocence and Experience.
    I+E part II
    Songs from both + songs of innocence ( out of control...) songs of Experience ( please....peace on earth)
    Peace on Earth, glad somebody else likes this song