2017-09-22 - San Diego
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 2
  1. How many wristbands were given out during the rosebowl shows?
  2. Some of "super fans" are here. They have wristbands on. I swear i seen them of the Paris dvd from 2015
  3. They never miss a show.
  4. Originally posted by ahn1991:You know... you'd think San Diegans would be a whole lot better at line management when it comes to big events like this. I mean, they have to deal with San Diego Comic Con every single year and that event is astronomical compared to a simple concert.

Good point
  5. So... did the 500 get in early?
  6. They are near the trashcans where they belong
  7. This whole queuing is total bs. The argument is ridiculous. From both sides. The "super fans" - don't really understand why they're so arrogant..
  8. Originally posted by DMMacdonald:This whole queuing is total bs. The argument is ridiculous. From both sides. The "super fans" - don't really understand why they're so arrogant..
    Why is the argument ridiculous from both sides? People are waiting in queue all day only for someone who 'checked in' to walk in front of them. This is coming from a neutral who doesnt do early queuing but it's not fair simple as that.
  9. Rare footage of a fan becoming a super fan. He then was able to enter the venue early without queuing:
  10. They have the checking tables out now. People are pissed
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Why is the argument ridiculous from both sides? People are waiting in queue all day only for someone who 'checked in' to walk in front of them. This is coming from a neutral who doesnt do early queuing but it's not fair simple as that.
    Some fans who make the argument (none from what I've seen on the forums) sometimes kind of contradict themselves