2017-09-22 - San Diego
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 2
  1. U2start members should have PRIORITY!!! We know the setlist better than the band themselves!?
  2. Originally posted by Remy:Yeah you got there "too late", the wristbands are only for the first 500 or so, they are dismissed and will be back at 2/3 or so to queue right in front of you.

Venue wristbands?
  3. Tell them that! I promise that you have just as much authority to lead the "check-in" as the guy who named himself leader!
  4. Security just told us that the 500 are going in at 2, bastards. Ridiculous
  5. They said they can't do nothing about it. They claim the leader "worked" with the venue and security and they let them do it. It's ridiculous. Fucken stupid.
  6. Apparently some people that had numbers were turned away
  7. Originally posted by bushido529:[..]
    They said they can't do nothing about it. They claim the leader "worked" with the venue and security and they let them do it. It's ridiculous. Fucken stupid.
    That sounds shady to me. Has anybody else experienced anyone getting in before gates officially opened at any other shows? That sounds like a total abuse of power if he works at the venue. I'd be questioning that one. I gotta think security is pulling your leg. That would infuriate me.
  8. Originally posted by bushido529:[..]
    They said they can't do nothing about it. They claim the leader "worked" with the venue and security and they let them do it. It's ridiculous. Fucken stupid.
    Usually this tour the GA leaders have had U2's management involved, with direct lines to the likes of Craig Evans (tour director) who then sort of order the venue to work with the fans. So call it semi-official.
  9. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Usually this tour the GA leaders have had U2's management involved, with direct lines to the likes of Craig Evans (tour director) who then sort of order the venue to work with the fans. So call it semi-official.
    Craig Evans needs to go.