1. I emailed them about my mobile number, which doesn't fit because it has 11 numbers, not 10.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your email. I'll be glad to assist you today.

We're sorry to hear about trouble.

We are aware of the issue and we are working on it. Please check back periodically for an update.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

It’s been my pleasure to assist you, please let us know if you need anything else and have a great day!

Sincerely,
    Monica
    U2.com Team
  2. This answer, even though not helpful at all, at least makes sense. They will surely fix it. And again, I hope we in Europe will not be affected by it at all.
  3. Hmm, when I try to update my mobile number now, it says "Please select a country code from the picker on the left and submit."

But there's no picker to pick from yet. I guess they're working on it.
  4. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Hmm, when I try to update my mobile number now, it says "Please select a country code from the picker on the left and submit."

But there's no picker to pick from yet. I guess they're working on it.
    Put +44 drop the 0 and u are good to go buddy only prob I have now is state province no access code for them any ideas
  5. I've had a thought, this may sound silly, firstly i'll say, i get why people are up in arms, and I know what it COULD point to, however, maybe we'll get the presale codes texted to our phones, instead of them being on profile page on the official site? Just a thought.
  6. Have the U2com subscription renew features changed? I don't see the mention of getting a presale code, while in the past it was always there as one of the features ("presale access shall the band go on tour" or similar wording):

U2.COM SUBSCRIPTION

$50

-The Joshua Tree Singles Vinyl Collection: 1987 & 2017
    -Special online content
    -25% coupon for the U2.com shop
    -Subscription to U2.com Newsletter

I agree to receive SMS messages in order to participate in subscriber presales if and when the band goes on tour, and understand that I may not be a part of the first ticket presale opportunity without supplying this information.
  7. Since I'm not interested in the NA dates, do I have to connect to the NA TM? It says:setup incomlete. I' m waiting for leg2 dates in Europe.
  8. Originally posted by Peter_Parker:Since I'm not interested in the NA dates, do I have to connect to the NA TM? It says:setup incomlete. I' m waiting for leg2 dates in Europe.
    It seems not, since it explicitely asks for an North American Ticketmaster account.
  9. So if I didn’t use a Joshua Tree presale do I need to sign up again?

Also, what are the odds that we are getting more dates? Cause there isn’t anything close to me.
  10. Originally posted by kris_smith87:So if I didn’t use a Joshua Tree presale do I need to sign up again?

Also, what are the odds that we are getting more dates? Cause there isn’t anything close to me.
    No, if you didn't use it you can use that subscription to participate in this presale.

There are some gaps so there will be more dates, if there will be more US cities that is unclear.
  11. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    No, if you didn't use it you can use that subscription to participate in this presale.

There are some gaps so there will be more dates, if there will be more US cities that is unclear.
    I have a feeling there will be more shows added, but to existing cities
  12. +1

Maybe one or two additional cities as has happened quite often in the past (even displacing the opener / closer show), but not much more than that.