1. Melbourne 2 from the Vertigo Tour is a beauty! Very impromptu performance that wasn't on the original set list. The quality of the bootleg isn't great but you might be able to find a YoutTube video somewhere. I was at this show and it was magic!
  2. Originally posted by Remy:Today I listened to the very final one, completing the task of listening to more than 400 versions. Will take some weeks to get the article ready but it will be full of gems

Can't wait!!
  3. Today I listened to 1992-04-15 San Diego that has Van Diemen's Land sort of segue into Bad. Goosebumbs!
  4. The simple answer, is that the best performances should be, on the Popmart tour, but that’s if you want to put on your matter-of-fact hat on. The Popmart tour aka the tour most likely to involved dates at the Copa Beach.
  5. 1974-08-09 for me. When Mick Jagger first did the moonwalk. You won’t find it on YouTube, it didn’t start until 1983. I have a bootleg recording on VCCD, it’s amazing.
  6. just listened to 1987-12-19 from Tempe, surprised it hasn't had a mention in this thread yet. 'i'm addicted too. i'm just addicted to being up here on this stage. adam, larry mullen jnr and edge, they're my drug.. and tonight i feel high' classic speech, classic performance.
  7. live aid 1985
  8. 1 october 1984
  9. Originally posted by iTim:1974-08-09 for me. When Mick Jagger first did the moonwalk. You won’t find it on YouTube, it didn’t start until 1983. I have a bootleg recording on VCCD, it’s amazing.
    Thatssss...pretty Bad

PS: I think I'll vote for South Bend 2001 with the Molly Malone snippet
  10. Bad with WILATW snippet Kansas 2001 is one of my favourite versions
  11. What's the snippet (or snippets) on Dublin New Years Concert (31.12.1989)? Some "Brother Take Your Chance" and "Bittersweet Love" - is it some improv or addition as "Come On Down" on Wide Awake version?